34🐆

Iris was nursing the cubs when Rosa came in. "Congratulations aunt Iris they are beautiful. I know they will grow to be as strong as their father." She said holding one of the cubs. "All I ask is they be happy and healthy. I know they will be strong because they are the sons and daughter of Winston." Iris said fixing herself after  Meadow was done feeding. "Do you worry about your sister?" she asked place the cub down. Iris looked at the other female before nodding. "It is a complex thing with me. I know I should hate her for killing my cub. I know I should want her dead, but I don't because she is family. No matter how mad I am at her, I would never wish anything to happen to her." She said before looking out the window. "After everything she has done to you, you still view her as family." Rosa said confused Iris understood. It felt odd to her as well but it is what it is. Iris was about to say something when the App king's roar alerts them. "They found her.." Iris whispered only to be pulled into Winston's embrace. The other males looked worried. "We must go so I can give her away." Iris said holding onto Winston.

Bai pov
I woke once again in that cold damp Cell my hands bound by chains. I look up to see Iris and her males. I look away hurt that she couldn't leave me be. "Bai you hate me now but this is for the best. The Scorpions were plotting to take over the city. If it were another beast I would have left you be." She said her voice full of sympathy. "WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW TWO OF MY CLUTCHES WERE KILLED! YOU ONLY LOST ONE STUPID CUB!" I yelled only to have her glare at me. "I know your pain because I feel it. When I look at mine and Parker's sons. I see my sweet little cub that never had a chance. It hurts but I push forward and be grateful for the children I do have." She said looking sad,but her words held a cold edge to them. "Alex wanted nothing more than to be with me. He just wanted children and both times you killed them. I loved him and you and that man killed him." I said pointing at the male from the fox clan. The male smirks at me then looks at Iris. "You brought her back she is yours." My eyes widened hearing those words. She was giving me to this bastard. He looked at me then to my sister. "I will take her as my female." He said walking into my Cell ripping off my chains. He then helped me up. "I will love her and our kits will be beautiful." He said before kissing me infront of all of them. Tears sliding down my cheeks I kiss back. I wish it were Alex but I have to endure this till we meet again.

Iris pov
Winston carris me out of the holding so we can go home. "So who will get a litter next?" Shu asked making Winston glare at him. "Give me a couple months so I can heal from the births. its a lot of a female's body." I said softly before resting my head on Winston shoulder. "She has a point She waited three months before giving me a chance at a litter. Shu give it time its worth the wait." Winston said calmly.

(Hello everyone I am sorry for the delay between chapters. The weekends I don't post as much and during the week I work. I am happy you enjoy my work. If it were not for you I would not have the drive I do to work on the story. I thank you so much and can't wait to work on the next chapter.

With love
Mama_Wolfblood)