35🐆

Ape king pov
I was looking at the Chrystals when a smokey cracked one caught my eyes. It was glowing with dark intentions. I placed my hand on it and what I saw made my blood run cold. The female must die before she can have more children. I am sorry Iris but it must be done for the greater good of the city. May the beast deity have mercy on us all.

Bai
I was sitting with Iris in her home. She was feeding her cubs."Iris I....." She looked at me the way our mother did her. It was a cold blank stare,The look said don't fucking talk to me.  I bow my head not wanting to push my luck. "Castile will be back to take you to his village. You will never pull this stunt again. I swere to you the next time will be your last." Her voice was cold no emotion to them. I started to cry begging her not to do this. "Its out of my hands. I promised the man that brought you back would have you." She said laying her daughter down. Her face was so serene looking down at her. It hurt but it was my punishment. She pulled a lot of strings getting me out of that cell. I stood up and walked outside only to see Castile walking up with Curtis. "Ready to go Bai? Its a three day's journey from here. You will see them again once we have kits. I promise you that." He said his voice warm, but I remember his voice when he said I was a disgusting female. He has them all fooled but not me. Curtis goes in the house leaving me withthis male. I see him watching me go. He looked conflicted but couldn't do anything. 'I'm sorry ' I mouthed to him. 'I know you are'  He mouthed back giving me hope he will come for me. I no longer struggled against Castile leaving. He took my hand in his walking out of the city of beasts. "I want you to know I didn't enjoy killing my best friend." I turn my head and looked at him in shock.
"Your best friend....Alex was your best friend?" I whispered backing away from him only to be pressed into a tree. "Yes I warned him about you and he didn't listen. I told him that your sister will send males to take to back. I killed so many fine beastmen to try and save him. In the end there really was no saving someone like him. I hope you know what this means for you. I have been given strict orders to kill you if you try to be spouses with a feral. I will not enjoy it because you are beautiful. " He said resting his right hand on my cheek. This fox has killed so many and has made it clear he has no problems killing me too. For the first time I am afraid of a male because I can't charm this one.