47🐆

Meadow pov
My brother's and I held up in a cave due to heavy rain fall. It was cold so I was forced to cuddle up to Aron. He marked me as his and letting Arrow live. I didn't like it but I had no choice. Arrow be safe wherever you are.
no pov
Meadow and her brothers made it to the meeting spot. Iris ran to her babies holding them. She took notice of the mark on her daughter. "Meadow who marked you?" she asked praying it was not Arrow. "Was Aron mother he allowed Arrow to live. The only condition was I give him cubs." She said in a tone that Iris never heard from her happy daughter. It was a mix of sadness and resentment. It was not good for her to be like this especially if she is having cubs. "Meadow walk with me the boys will stay here." she said walking to the nearby clearing.
"Meadow do you really want this. This is not something you can take back. If you abandon him he can't be with another female. You understand this don't you?" she said making sure everything was not just a split second thing. Even though her and Parker were a split second thing. Thays for a different reason all together but one she doesn't regret. Meadow looked up at her mother tears in her eyes. "Mom I have not choice. They were going to kill him, I couldn't stand by and watch it happen. I knew Aron had a thing for me and I played on it. Mom I did it for him but I don't love Aron like that." Iris held her daughter knowing this is painful for her. "We will make it threw this I promise. Meadow I am sorry but Arrow the next time he is spotted, he will die." she said before walking to join her sons and spouses. Meadow watched resentment filling her.