Arc 1 Sweet brother

[Would host like to enter the first world?]

Yes” [loading 1% 40% 50% 70% 90% 100%] suddenly hare awoke in to a shabby looking house with a door a window a bathroom and worn out bed.

[sending plot to host] suddenly a rush of memories were circling inside his head
The plot goes like this:
Lucilia a commoner was just walking leisurely to the market when she spotted a man full with bloodied scars she came in and rushed to his help she brought the stranger to her house taking care of his injuries.

soon the stranger caught interest in her and started to court her. meanwhile on the sidelines the second male lead jack stan Lee a successful man he was obsessed to lucilia even to the point of stalking.

soon the fl started attending the prestige academy who was for rich heirs and other high status family the fl got accepted through scholarship and a bit of a protagonist halo.

through out the year fl got to school he was famous in guys and was envied by girls other girls admiration.

The fl met all her harem members including the guy he saved from the street the harem consist of Kyle magners, leo syn, jack stan lee, the second male lead Robert Winston, the male lead Fuji mokoto.

the male lead
soon won the heart of the fl they got married and have five children enjoying life till death.

As for aoi his name is Michael foster [it's prounanced like mishel] he was a boy he was a nerd and an obbesse  he ran away from his home because he can't  endure his step brother's maltreatment.

his step brother is none other than jack stan lee Michael has been adopted by the fosters jack his brother has been really distant to his parents he didn't even want their surname he decided to stick to Stan lee his grandfather azura stan lee took care of him

Years past the fosters parents died to a plane crash only one survived and that is Michael foster his step brother was forced to live with him having nothing to do jack always treats him coldly using him to his games to be exact Michael can't take anymore run away from the foster mansion.

“Sapphire”
[Yes host ] “give me a slimming pill and a beauty pill too” [on it host]  aoi gulped it he look at the mirror to see a fat boy slowly turning to a slender figured  boy.

He then decided to take a bath, next month is the day he will attend college. He must mentally prepare himself for this is the first time he will experience school life, when he was bedridden he always dreamt of going to a famous university where there hails famous endeavor and tons of activity alas...

As he walk into the wardrobe the sight could easily be vomit inducing. All the clothes are smelling. “ugh.. what is wrong with this boy?..”. deciding to make this life blissfull he searched the wardrobe for money only to found a huge 40million cheque on a briefcase coupled with a note saying all of his adoptive father and mothers grievances.

Dear Michael
We are sorry we hide the truth to you and we are sorry for forcing you in this situation, someday maybe someday you will forgive as for what we have done.

-----fosters.

[Mission!!

Found the truth about the foster parents letter-400 sp

Main mission

Make the female leads life miserable-900 sp

Inhabitants request

Find a lover and live happily-200sp]

“so all I need to do is this? It's easy well considering this is the practice mission, I might as well do it”
(Aiiya my big fish is really good at discerning all of this, sapphire caught the best of the best.) As the day passes by all you can see is a slender figure walking leisurely at the park with many shopping bags at his wrist.

“this shopping thing is really hectic don't you think so sapphire?.” the slender figure said while walking at a blue car opening it before hopping onto the drivers sit. [Yes host it is really hectic luckily your fashion sense are sensible host.]

Soon the car speedily got back to a small apartment. Compared to what it looked like in the first time aoi got here the room exudes lavishness there are no longer stinking pile of dishes. And no longer vomit inducing black clothes.

Aoi has been in this world for about 5 months now he was planning on making the image of weight loss. He was quite worried that the eyes of a certain someone will caught him  busying himself he also started to review college  tom