Arc 2 my possessive lover

1 month anniversary

Two weeks has gone by in a flash and all the events that happened can be counted by a finger, but the biggest event of this month was Victor confessing his cheesy love which I didn't accept and didn't refuse.

If you wants a taste of this pie honey you better work because I don't like lazy bitches, The pursuits of Valentino is sweet not gonna lie but what my favorite part is when he brings me to his office when he works he's kinda like Jack but slightly more mature.(if y'all forgot jack was Aoi's ex husband from the first world.).

Now here I am leisurely spending my mortal time drinking tea and having a glaring contest with my childish grandfather, oh the battle of milleniunm is not yet over this old man never gives up.

The glaring contest seems to be endless untill Morimozawa's voice can be heard cutting the contest temporarily "young master there's an invitation from the Doble viper gang for you", "thank you morimozawa" thanking the butler Aoi stood up with the intention to go upstairs but not before glaring at the old man who glared back at him.

Looking at this scene Morimozawa didn't know if he should laugh or cry to the two men's childishness, I walked up the steps pondering what this letter might be I didn't want to ask sapphire for fear of not experiencing the thrill, maybe the letter will have poison.

"lets see... Hmmm ah" I swiftly guided the candle seal out and looked at the exquisite letter I do praise Niel for his taste but I still don't like him, the letter states out that me Yuuki itakani was tasked to attend the first anniversary of the idiotic couple I can even bring someone with me.

Ofcourse the two blockheads will flaunt their arranged marriage but fortunately for me and unfortunately for them I am not the original, deciding on who I should take with me the choice first lies on Valentino if this slapsoils wants to flaunt bitch I will flaunt back.

Calling my cash cow I embarked on a quest a shopping quest "Valentino I am attending a wedding anniversary I need someone to come with me, also give me money I don't have a good suit" the shamefulness of this so cold ice prince of the system committee was beyond reach even haru from the love meters committee will clearly redden in embarrassment.

The man's lips curved in a reversed rainbow thinking that his beloved thought of him first when he received the invitation, ignoring the fact that this so called "beloved" is milking his money out shameless truly shameless.

Walking at the Central Mall I spotted a beautiful black shoe with a stunning heel just looking at it makes me want to kick men's balls i want it!!, "Valentino come quickly!!" speeding his way at the store Valentino was left behind with a lot of bags the first "buying something to wear" changed into buying everything to wear.

I walked to the shoes casing it was grand holy cow this shop is great!! "sir how much for the shoe at display" Aoi pointed at the grand shoe on display the man quickly said the price and soon the shoe was at Aoi's possession.

After half an hour Aoi spotted a shop that was selling tuxedo's feeling bad that he didn't even buy Valentino anything Aoi decided to compensate him by buying him a tuxedo, the tuxedo he bought was baby blue in color it fits the muscles and curves perfectly while he bought a darker shade of blue for Valentino.

After the day in the market the two got home but not before Valentino sending Aoi home earning him a kiss on the cheek which he treasured, "you worked hard see you tommorow" Aoi waved goodbye at him before going through the door and quickly going upstairs.

🌸🌺🌸

The Celebration started the main focus was obviously the husband and husband but their spotlights soon died down as the main attraction Aoi and Valentino walked through the door hand to hand greeting guests on the way.

"happy 1st Anniversary you too, Aoi looked at the solemn eyed Irish who in response gloomily but politely nodded Niel was indiffrent but looked at Aoi with an unknown expression in his eyes, A waiter passed by them but Aoi stopped him and got him and Victor a glass the thick wine's taste was funny but he just shrugged it off thinking that this wine was just old.

Socializing with people Aoi made an uncomfortable expression but Valentino perceived this and asked him worriedly "are you alright?" in which he responded "yeah,....excuse me I'm going to the restroom."

Politely excusing himself from the business man and business woman they were just talking to, Aoi rushed to the bathroom washing his face he felt somewhat Hot Valentino didn't look assured at Aoi so he followed also excusing himself leaving the two business Mates to chit chat.

Looking at the red faced male the ragged breathing Valentino unconsciously swallowed before being clear headed he made a rush from the garage and quickly made his way to a nearby hospital, but Aoi stopped him saying it was spring medicine with that in mind Aoi suggested going to an apartment or some sorts.

"Are you sure you are okay?" the youth didn't respond 'fuck might as well taste this meat' looking at Valentino with misty eyes Aoi kissed Valentino with vigor the sloppy tongue moved to the others mouth in which the man responded enthusiastically.

______________________________________

The author has something to say

You guys!! My hands hurt can I please be absent for a few days the smut can it be delayed?. I really really need a break but fret not I can write a quick smut you thirsty little lambs needs water.

Thanks for reading my book ❤️😊