Arc 2 my possessive lover

Jeans filmore

[Host you are right...] My system assessed “see I told you I was right now...who was it that said he will give me his money? Hmm...” [h-host this one knows his wrong please don't take my spirit coins this one will need his mistake just forgive this one this time]
“oh looks like someone doesn't want to be upgraded? Ba”.

(QAQ you bigfish this one knows his wrongs don't take my balance for my yellow books QAQ) “ill forgive you if...” [what is it I'll do anything besides..] “you give me his details”.

“jeans filmore?...hmmm”

Aoi looked at the vision in his mind a tall tan man with a gentle an aloof temparement can be sighted. The man has white hair and slightly wheat colored skin.

As of aoi he was quite contradicted about this world  having no villains or rivals so the idiot system and the demon began to settle a gamble.

“ill give you a double update and a body if you win”

The demon said

[I'll give you my yellow book allowance if you win]

The idiotic but cute system said

And as of now the system was eating boiled eggs with a sour looking face
<Aiyaa~ why must I gamble with that demon>.

Prior to this day I Aoi Greene fuck the sky that shit doesn't fit me, has uncovered another mystery the villain in this world.... There wasn't any!? So I dug up some sources all day and night and bingo.

[Host jeans filmore you're distant cousin was the hidden villain in this world oiyaaa, he is going to visit here tommorow.] “yes I know”, “what did you say!! He's going here?!”.

After he said that on his mind coincidentally the door opened it revealed an old man with a stick looking at him “the distant branches of the family will be here tommorow for family reunion you're parents as well.

A loud bang sounded as the door closed ‘heh cheesy old man’ and soon the scrambling of host and system began to take place.

                             🌸🌺🌸

Looking at the door awaiting for a certain relative to come in. I was frigid this is the first time I will encounter a hidden big boss but fret not I will manage myself, it's just this condescending feeling of arousement
That is irritating me.

After a quick ponder I quickly compose myself, it's better to leave a good first impression. The door sounded three sets of knocks Morimozawa didn't delay and simply opened the door that revealed a middle aged man with a eighteen years old boy on his side.

Smiling at me uncle filmore greeted my grumpy grandfather with a hug, while I responded with a nod.

“Yuu get the tea and the pastries I'll entertain the guests” my grandfather stated not even batting me an eyelid, this stubborn old man it's been 2 days since we started this tug war!! Act like you're own age!!.

Aoi unconsciously revealed a haughty look that made a certain someone laugh, “ill help, grandpa father I'll be back in a minute” the brown haired young adult decided to stand up and offer help which Aoi didn't refuse. the two main reasons why is number one the tea cups are really heavy the grumpy old man wanted everyone in his house to be strong and not scrawny so he made this kind of training for everyone to gloat.

Second reason let's just say Aoi wants to hug a golden thigh, looking at the brunette’s side profile I sense the feeling of familiarity but I just can't grasp it.

Like a word hanged through your tongue which you can't seem to figure out. Sultry looking back with his hands occupied Aoi unconsciously made a clumsy figure earning yet again another silent chuckle from the young brunete.

The two adults talked and talked until noon the conversation only ended because of a sudden call in the guest phone. He quickly stood up and made a sorry smile through the old man in which the old man said he understands.

“go on it must be important you can still visit this old man in another time shoo shoo" ”. The old man swagged his stick to his youngest son, he send them out waving goodbye.

Aoi’s day was quite boring considering all he did was ponder, curry favor , ponder repeating the cycle over and over again. But he wouldn't say he wasn't productive he learned that jeans filmore is actually adopted!?.

Trying his hard today made Aoi tired he quickly brushed his teeth and walked the lengthy hallways.

While he was sleeping peacefully he didn't know that someone has been inquiring his information in the background. “Oh love you are so pure and sweet, I can't get ahold of myself Yuuki” the boy looked at the picture of a smiling blond his eyes never leaving the portrait.

–—–—–—–—————————————

The Author has something to say:

Sapphire: ahhh so many perverts wanting my hosts attention, oh what's this? The fawk +2 what the fawk.

The screen on sapphire feed added another picture two new faces with the same goal, have his hosts body and soul.

Sapphire with a broom: no no I am the only one who can have my hosts soul the body? Meh that's just the vessel.

______________________________________

Yo sorry about the incident 😔
But good news is I already started on the other four this is the first one 😆
Y'all better thank me for this ahhaha
Jk jk

Just reading this crappy book is fine thank you all for reading 😚😚