Arc 2 my possessive lover

Meeting my happiness and tragedy

Walking down the south street a beautiful sound resonates an eye catching youth descends a young man dressed in a white t-shirt with a gem on its core, a neat persona prevailed. While elegance lie like a fountain, the said young man holds a smile unconsciously nodding to the music.

‘Sapphire did you check?...’ Aoi telepathically communicated
[Yes host the anomalies in this world is so many after digging into it I found the whole picture.] A certain system informed.

Aoi then began to roll out the pieces he collected and the large missing piece he need. The first clue he got was that Niel unconsciously said ‘dont look at my fiance you manwhore. Second apparently the said fiance or husband seemed unfazed, the only conclusion aoi could think of was that Niel already confessed his identity.

The third clue was simply about Dviper trying to kidnap Irish for 2 times in the original plot. Now to raise question what is their motives exactly?.

As they dug in deeper another picture unfolds, apparently Irish Santos or should we say Luke Aravella was a son of a wealthy underground billionaire his wife and him were killed in a car crash wether man made or not it isn't necessary, the caretaker and the driver has been tasked by their master to the child.

One question down how many to go??.. as aoi kept pondering he didn't notice a tall figure as a result. “sorry...” Aoi apologize at the collison.
He looked up to see a handsome middle age man in dressed in a tuxedo with deep black eyes and jet black hair, lending him a hand.

After thanking the man Aoi began to ponder again. “arghh..........” scratching his hair messy the sunny blonde began to groan this scene made the passerbys laugh.

After Aoi stood up and walked down. The handsome man named Victor Valentino asked “track down everything about him by noon” all the subordinates Affirmed

“Young master were have you been!?”
The butler said to his master who was leisurely walking down the villa’ pagoda. “relax Morimozawa I just walked down the street nothing big.”
Smiling helplessly the butler didn't continue to aquire.

“Where have you been?” a certain  old man calmly sipping green tea sat the cups butt to the plate looking at the newly arrived young master. Even so you can't hide his fangs our pitiful host was forced to take all of this force to himself. Smashing his staff to Aoi over and over again the butler and the maids looked at this scene like it is normal looking used to this scene.

After being beaten black in blue with a stick aoi Huffed at the old geezer folding his hands together and looking at the sides. The old man did the same. Looking at this sight the maids was barely able to contain their laughs even the butler excused himself only to hear a loud happy sounds resonating in the bathroom.

Aoi soon walked towards the long hallway attempting to look for his bedroom, alas he found the bedroom looking at the warm comfortable futon aoi began to hug it falling asleep deeply.

Meanwhile while aoi was snoring loudly. Victor received the whole file that holds Aoi’s whole  identity.
“Alas the fate is against me” tapping the slender fingers to the desk board Valentino laughed.

-----------------------------

The author has something to say.

Author: O.0 the Wattpad couldn't load
Let's check my laptop........
Fuuuuuuuuck!!!! The Wattpad is gone!!!.

So yeah hello guys the 5 chapters that I am editing magically 💢 vanished 😀 I'm already fuckin dying in my  modules and this bish chose this time  to act up.

Help me........

So yeah this is my compensation.

Sorry guys I was already working on the 5 chapters😭😭 my weeks of hard work editing and searching for little imperfections.  My broken hands all those time I need to rewrite all of the wrong sentences all of those gone.

I'm rewriting all of those chapters ‘again’ please give me sweet words my broken hands needs compensation too.

--------------

This was me a year ago??

I look like an idiot with all this exaggerated emojis 😭 I can't. with me
Chapter updates on the way, though