Arc 1 Sweet brother

[Host the house is ready. Would you like to move in now?] “Yes make sure of the parking lot.” Michael was moving today he felt a little burned out because of the task. Also he felt sluggish michael is a person who doesn't want to be awake in the morning cuz he felt sickly.

now Michael is tidying himself to school. On the way to school he met a boy named Risa. They imadiately become friends.

When they got to the school
Some tapped Michael in the back ‘sapphire who's the one behind me’
[Host it's the delinquent Leon syn]
oh my god he unconsciously groaned he doesn't want to meet an annoying  lead today “Hey have you seen a cat?” Michael just looked at him indiffrently while Risa cold sweated.

When Michael turned around he saw a handsome boy with black obsidian eyes and coupled with dark brown hair. as leo kept looking at aoi he unconsciously began to feel dazed.

although it's not seen in his face. He is daydreaming about a certain young boy in his front. He was in so much daze that he didn't notice that the figure was no longer found.

Risa and Michael rushed to the classroom as soon as the bell rang leaving a dazed leo behind.
“Whew” they said in sync. In class Michael is being stared at again why? You may ask because of the way his hands moves felt natural and also his rarely focused  dull eyes are mesmerizing to look at.his fingers are like dancing in the paper leaving others watch in awe.

When the bell rang indicating it's lunch others rushed to the lounge others in one corner conversing.

Michael already packed his lunch he clocked it in a system space. He packed two cuz he made a bunch luckily there's Risa.

“Risa would you like a bento?” Aoi asked Risa listlessly the other stared at him quietly before responding.
“Sure” when Michael brought the bento others where shocked and mouthwatering with the same thought ‘how lucky’.in the hundred training space all of his abilities where further enhanced therefore cooking was no exception the artistic style left others amazed and shocked at the same time.

As the two ate their lunches another one of the leads decided to pop off. This time it's the annoying leech. “yo Michael never thought yo knew how to cook bet I taste like trash.” as aoi listened to him his mood dampened here we go again the part of the day where this leech will pester him so much he wants to snap his neck off.

Sighing he shoved a piece of rice cook on the blabbering lead the other looked at him shocked.  Clearly not expecting to be treated this way. He haughtily looked at the boy as usual he held a passive mask never boring any expression.

In the surface this. Blabbering pest seemed to look at Aoi with hostility when in reality he was actually secretly enjoying every company and time with this listless boy.

Ever since childhood he never had friends. He Kyle magners the heir to the magners family was lonely. But everything changed when a young and sweet looking boy named Michael foster stopped by at his house. That time he was really cold and distant but the boy kept persisting on making him his friend. Soon the others visited each other's everyday.

But one day he stopped coming. He was again left alone so when he met the dazed listless boy at the classroom he was in he thought ‘did he remember me?’ ‘did he miss me?’ ‘did he transfer her because of me’ all kinds of thoughts filled his head but before he can assume his whole world was shattered. By just a mere sentence by their class advisor. “he has amnesia' so treat him with care”.

This made him quite sad but as the listless boy approached him he became flustered at the uncaring way of dressing the first time he saw through the unbottoned uniform he saw that colar bone.

He began questioning his sexuality in the end he just chooses to mask his feelings. With hostility but each time he failed when the latter looked at him. But he has sinned so much that he can't bear to look at him anymore.

That night 8 years ago he clearly heard his mother and father and the foster parents. The planning of the last Greene heir an that is him Michael Greene. And how the foster and magners parents killed the Greene family leaving only him. He was originally going to be the fiance of jack Stan lee a boy he was unfamiliar of. To make the Greene estate and money themselves.

He heard this but he didn't reveal it to the sweet looking boy. Everytime he looked at him he felt conflicting feelings. He was afraid if he said that he will hate him and his parents so he chose to hide it.