Arc 2 my possessive lover

2 days later

"did they find him?!" the beautiful woman dressed with an elegant black dressed spoke to a person nearby.

The woman has a beautiful face combined with make up it enhances the beauty more but the art on her face can't conceal her hagardness.

"i already contacted the tracker he said he already reached a signal" the man had an oppressive speaking but the staggering in his knees ruined his momentum.

"any news about Yuu" a young man in his early 30s said holding police paperwork's, his face has big long eye bugs that seems to be the size of an avocado.

"master we find the signal to young masters location!, It's near downtown in an abandoned house on the left side of the cemetary" a lackey said holding a computer while running full speed to the oppressive father.

Meanwhile

"lets eat darling you wouldn't want to go to work with an empty stomach right? Come come" the white haired male said his sanity completely gone looking at the boy aoi didn't say anything his eyes has no things beside pure boredom and emptiness.

'i thought that weird feeling will be gone if I just forget that shameless man but alas this feeling lingered' holding his heart aoi unconsciously smiled his eyes without him even noticing has some sparks that wasn't even there.

"darling what's wrong? Didn't you want to eat let's go eat I prepared for you" Evan tan looked at the smiling boy constantly feeling happy because he thought he was the one making his darling smile so beautifully.

1 hour later

"We found them" a man kicked the door with brute force and began to walk in an abondoned house this particular house isn't as bad as it was on the outside all the things are clean walking down the staircase the man then began to hear some painful groans.

Looking at the scene the whole itakani family rushed into the tied down aoi all looking at the miserable state the youngest itakani was into.

Soon the ambulance with the police came and arrested the perpetrator Evan tan. The head of the family originally wanted to take the Yakuza here but soon got reprimanded by the haggard beautiful mama saying 'we need the public image of a police family William arrange you're team."

After the ambulance came the shocked looking Yuu was seen by the protagonist of this world who is non other than Irish.

His state was really bad. His demeanor slowed and his mannerisms also seemed to be clumsy.

At a room with brown painted walls and wood flooring a boy was at a seat looking shock and not responding to the psychiatrist.

But in actuality he was talking to his system 'sapphire make sure to record all the protagonist doings and the male leads I need to specify wether or not those imbecile has feelings for this body' [ai ai host don't worry your gem system is on the case.] Sapphire said saluting with his blobby hands.

'give me the footage of the originals mother and father's conversation.' soon after the video was played, on the hallways of the itakani manor you can see a hard looking woman with a slightly worse looking man conversing the conversation started on the state of the family and ended up with Yuuki itakanis metal health.
"father said he can take care of Yuuki in...Japan in the meantime he also said that we should first work on the family's state" the woman suggested the man didn't respond for a second before saying something.

"all we can do now is to pray for Yuuki to forget that traumatic event, I think its...its important for us to mend things that are broken first father in law has a point we should...we should let Yuuki there for a few years." the man said looking absent-minded.

1 month later

"here I am to Japan a lovely place indeed" looking around the slender figure of a boy with a gentle temparement warmed the whole Tokyo streets. "now shall we begin the main game" the boy said.