Arc 1 Sweet brother

Appeasing an ungrateful second male lead is quite bothersome,

"What did you inquire" a man standing at the buildings window looking down at the people under his tall deamenor and tall company.

"sir it seems like young master Michael has amnesia" a man with a cold gaze and straightforward stature was behind the said man.

"very good in attaining this knowledge you are dismissed" the man said without even looking at his secretary ' it seems like the pig has amnesia' the man thought before laughing maniacally seeing those wet Violet eyes blushing cheeks transcend a pure beauty.

Jack stan lee was now sitting in his chair he recalled those innocent gaze a poor soul indeed it has seemed when you met jack there's no turning back

Flashback.

[Host the second male lead is at the mall 3 o clock.] 'un I know'.
As the system and host pondered they caught sight of the very said man looking towards their direction.

Michael and sapphire are now at a cafe shop just infront of the tall Jade mall. Coincidentally they met the second male lead with his body guards With him.

As he eyed the boy in his line of sight the male lead can't help but feel as though this boy is familliar. Having curious the cold and aloof CEO began to approach the slender young man.
"excuse me" the man said looking quite cold.

"oh..how can I help you?." the boy said looking up. A pair of amethyst eyes the ambience sounds of a piano blending in with the mellow response.
"Have you perhaps met this boy?." the inscrupolous male lead asked coldly while pointing at a fat looking boy with white hair and Amethyst colored eyes.

"huh?..I saw him? At the..." as the boy kept pondering the observant man can't help but secretly admire the exquisitely carved face truly carved by God.
"i saw him in my drawer?.." the boy said looking dazed before noticing something strange "oh sorry I have a picture of him on my drawer with two old couple is what I meant."

The dazed looking boy said flushed red. Finding interest the male lead soon decided to make sure to get this boys number. "sir it is confirmed he is indeed young master michael." the stone faced male lead then decided to walk away looking haughty alas he can't help but admit that this Michael's temparement and body has gone over massive changed, deciding on not to ponder too much walked away straight to an a lavish looking car.

[Wow host the plan worked, who would've thought that the second male lead is a fool hardly hAhahaha] the shameless gem system openly opinionated on his now discovered manipulative demon.

'this is okay for now atleast we can make sure that I will get the System points' a serene picture of sunny bright boy smiling while enjoying a cappuccino can be seen through a big glass framed by pink studs.

Unconsciously the people can't help but stop by looking at the sunny boy exuding the most precious temparement that even gods will favor.

Unconsciously a man walking down the path stopped at the scene looking at the serene boy he can't help but admire. Alas the day was soon over looking at his apartments sealing the boy sight with contempt he was on his way to comfort land overstepping the boundaries of dreamland's before. {Cring!! Cring!! Cring!!} Looking at his phone Aoi looked quite annoyed by it he was just about to throw it at the window when suddenly a voice came up to him. [Host it's the male lead!!] "fuji makoto? Why would that prick call me?" [it seems like he has taken great interest in you since the day you got to meet the second male lead surprisingly he is also the student council president.]

[and furthermore did you forget host today's the first day of school? You already bathed why are you sleeping again?.] Aoi looked at the thin air he was just finished bathing for school when he got to feel the comfort of the soft fluffy matress.
Ofcourse the hospitals bed was durable but boy o boy is it comfy? If aoi was asked this he would flat out not respond he would just throw a big hospital bed at the one who's asking.

Deciding he should hurry up now Aoi began to plan out what to do at the days "system arranged a plot and house that is just decent I don't need lavish just be sure to make it so that there is a parking lot" , [on it host I'll take not of the parking lot.]

"Hello are you Michael foster?" a certain Blondie asked the slender looking boy. The latter only responded with a nod "my name is Fuji Fuji makoto I hope we could be best of friends" the male lead said beaming with radiant lights that would make some one blind just by looking at it. But this young man looked listlessly at him only giving him a nod.

The male lead showed him to his class room. "everyone this is Michael foster he has amnesia' so please treat him kindly" the teenagers can't help but glance every now and again at the listless boy exuding the temparement of a Persian cat. "okay please Michael take a sit beside Kyle magners.

The boy raised his hand arrogantly enough for Aoi to see his brown hair dangling on the wind. But still he held a face of disinterest. "oi newcomer whats your sexual preference?" the Male looked at the dulled eyed boy who apparently just glanced at him before saying "Annoying" this left this haughty man embarrassed and the classmates laughing.

The day went by, by either someone stalking aoi with sharp eyes or the male lead searching for him earning a disgust face from a certain young girl. Or Kyle magners who he no longer calls as that instead called annoying leech would pry at him and annoyingly embarrass him but every attempt futile soon he got home exhausted and sleeped heavily.