Arc 2 My possessive lover

"ohmygahdd Yuuki is back!! Honey!! Honey!!" a beautiful middle age lady walked squealing radioactively. "hey mum long time no see" , a sight of a middle age Blondie descended from the stairs while hitting A young man with a newspaper "you this stubborn child knows how to play with fire how dare you come back here after what you did?!" , "honey he just came back wait for about an hour before the scolding" the pale lady said while looking devilishly at aoi (Ah..host you are identical with this family members ba so kowaii).

After the itakani family decided to all calm down the first to talk was the head of the house. "where have you been all this year's yuuki and why is you're face swollen?" , "that bastard Niel slapped me while bragging about my ex being his fiance or something, I want to kill the dickhead arghh".

"Ouch what was that for kaasan!?!"
The lady of the host Yuri looked at his son with dead eyes "watch your language you're not on the streets yuu" after that sentence she closed his eyes and looked at daichii/William the eldest son "and why do I see you're long palm on his cheeks care to explain hmm daichii?" with a murderous aura daichii has no choice but to quickly flee only to get hit by a wooden slipper on the back of his head.

"im asking you a question you disrespectful brat" the lady of the house started shaking his oldest son while holding the neck wiggling his limp son. "Yuri don't you think you're going a little overboard?" the man of the house Rio pressed his glasses up. And looked at his sadako like wife who looked at him with red eyes and black silky hair on her face.

"do you have a problem with me husband?" , "no...no no no wife" while wagging his two hands the handsome daddy itakani retreated leaving only a savage beast (mama itakani: duck you narator I'm not a savage beast
Papa itakani holding his wife's dressed while mama itakani chases narator-sama with a wooden spoon)

[Mission complete: make amends with his family 100sp] 'ah.....how did that happen?' , after having a long fight the family doctor came prescribing daichii his medicine while giving him medicine. A smell wafted in the air the smell of home as one might say but to aoi this was foreign to him but he accepted the feeling, looking at the lively family table with his parents and brother Aoi showed a rare smile while eating. Looking at their son the itakani mama and dada communicated with their eyes 'how long has it been since we saw him smiling ba?' , 'its already been 14 years you idiotic husband, either way I'm happy my baby son came home ah...'.

And soon the lively men of itakani shut downed and fell on their futon's looking quite but only to find out their nights will be hectic. Mama itakani began roaring fire at them chasing them with a spatula while saying "take a bath you filthy animals!!".

Aoi has been here for a medium of 2 months. with the routine of sleeping eating go to college and then go back home eat bath and sleep. He was slowly relaxing his life style.

After a nice warm dream Aoi woke up
From the smell of an onigiri and a tamogoyaki being prepared. being lazy at day aoi began to walk out scratching his belly while his eyes are closed. The maidservants and tea servers of the itakani household witnessed this cute scene and couldn't help but blushingly squeal.

"whats for breakfast m.. kaa-san!!" he began to sit to a wooden chair with an arch on the legs, sitting down dozing of to dream land he was woken by a wooden spoon being crashed at his skull. "what was that for!!" scratching his head Aoi complained "stop dozing off its already 6:30 your class will start at 7:00 sharp so hurry up and eat."

Mama itakani then decided to wake up his husband and crack once again his older sons skull. (Daichii: author Sama hidoe why am I the only one being cracked open?!".)

After that the lively family of four began to eat. And was kicked out mercilessly by the dragon mama itakani. At the train station aoi met Irish glaring at him while two girls where at his sides blushing.
[Host it seems like the protagonists is jealous of your handsomeness.]
'Pfft he's jealous because of the two girls you idiot think again why am I given such an imbecile for a system?'.

[Host hideo na Hmmp'] if aoi saw his system being chummy holding his two blob hands while turning back he will spit blood surely. "i see that Evan isn't enough for you huh? Why not go to a brothel and ransack their" Irish narrowed his eyes at the two girls and looked at Aoi mockingly the latter just shrugged it off and went out the train.

"wait huff...huff.." Irish looked at the Blondie who has a tall stature a very keen temparement laid beyond his whole being. "can you stop following me now? I don't think you're bastard of a fiance will behave like an angel when he sees us together" , Irish looked at Charles ridiculously "are you jealous" , the high cheer of accomplishment inlaid at the voice of the petite brunette.

"why would I be jealous? Besides I have Evan right?..." Aoi looked at him stating words with sarcasm. Seeing Irish not responding and just standing there like an idiot lost Aoi decided not to fuss around him and made his way leisurely at the university.

Walking down the stairs aoi spotted a gray haired boy the hair length was below waistline the shiny hair glowed at the sun appearing like a beautiful silk. "Charles what took you so long didn't you promise me yesterday that you will help me find the history book at missis carrie's library?." the boy had a pale complexion, kissable pink lips, and a pair of striking blue eyes.

"un gomen gomen I got caught off at the train station on the way here", aoi looked at the feminen fella he could see him gripping his hands pricing his nails at the flesh. "how?... Did something happen on the way here? Fill me in". The boy said looking melancholic if you ignore the dripping blood out of his palm the scene will be beautiful enough to be a painting.

Unfortunately Aoi decided to do something to this Evan tan and knowing him... It's not good. "i got caught up with this two wierd girls clinging at my hands and oh I met Irish there he said that I'm jealous of his fiance? Oh did you know he's getting married at December".

Evan looked at the oblivious looking Charles his eyes held rotten jealousy and obbsession. This was what aoi wanted he achieved he can use him for his advantage. This obbsession can boost that idiotic protagonist into a more fool hardly chase. Don't think he doesn't notice it in the past few months Irish kept pestering him and thinking he was jealous of 'Niel' when clearly he's not.

As they walk to the library Aoi caught the sight of a cloth drawn out by Evan.
'sapphire does the cloth has sleeping drug? Quickly examine it' , [yip confirmed host it has chlorophyll becareful death causes punishment barffff...]
The blue blob barfed and stated while eating a chicken leg. 'un your really helpful this past few months I think I can upgrade you keep up the good work.' (ba...host is really generous) [thank barff...you for your generosity my dearest host].

Walking at the H signed shelves Aoi began to pick a couple of history books. When he walked at the desk where Evan was located he found that he was gone. After that he saw darkness 'sapphire transmit an energy signal after 1 day that I'm gone' , [ai ai captain host sir].

And then he blacked out completely he was forced into a state of sober after he felt the touch of someone undressing him.