Arc 1 END

Mooching his little lovers lips the shameless man was the so called ice prince of the economy called jack stan lee originally Michael hasn't really planned this to be like this you know? Making jack fall in love but it has already been done so no choice to accept it.

After being discharged 2 weeks ago this immoral man called jack stan lee has been saying he is his lover taking advantage of the so called temporary amnesia thinking about it Michael can help but snort. Looking at the beautiful man cooking jack couldn't help but feel entrapped by this beautys elegance.

"U-um ja-babe dinners r-ready" seemingly coy this manipulative host has been forced by this overbearing man to be a very beautiful and effecient housewife
"What's for dinner?" Jack hugged his waist from behind and bite his reddening ears. He quickly responded "A-ah curry s-soup and and chicken" a nervous facade was well played by this acting host

[Sapphire from watching aois acting: (X_X) "...." My host is a good manipulator!!]

Setting up the utensils jack sat down admiring aois prescicion while having two knuckles clucked together in his chin watching the beautiful boy doing his magic. These past few days were melancholic. They sat down and ate feeling comfort from the comfortable silence.

"Umm uhh b-babe can we go to daisyland??"(forgive me I don't wanna be copyrighted but anais crossed my mind)
"Sure" respond jack while eating his curry eating deliciously "with one condition" while pointing up one finger he said "give me 5 kisses" seemingly hesitant and cute but in his mind 'ughhh so shameless can't you be more civil?'
"O-ok" soon he squinted his eyes and started to slowly move his way to jack when he was just 16 inches far unexpectedly jack pulled him by his waist.

[Mission make the female leads life miserable completed.400sp].

[Sapphire: (o_o)? (O∆O) aahh my host gonna be eaten alive!!]

"Here, here, here, here, here." With every point there was a especific place on his face that Michael should kiss the left cheek the right cheek the nose the forehead and the lips. Each one he did the it so slow jack got impatient and carried him to the room. As soon as they got there 2 minutes later moans could be heard.

After that hot session they got to daisyland took some pictures after 5 years the adopted two boys Calle Ryan and Damian they were both homeless in the street so the decided to take them in. After as time past the two young man managed the family business and soon it had so much more profits than before seemingly content Michael and jack stayed at an island they buyed.

Meanwhile an refined looking man was looking at the image of a boy smiling at the cafes glass. He wrote bitterly he didn't even got time to express himself to him.

40 years later....

An old man holding another man's arm could be seen during the sunset it was a green spark "Michael I love you" with each word the voice becoming more and more slower tears trickled it's way to the now 60 year old Michael who's time is passing too "I love you too". "Dad, papa"
Said both damian and Ryan they'd aw two old couples sitting in the rocking chairs having their heads tilted to each one elbow they look so peacefull Damian tried to wake them up but shocked overtook his face but soon it changed into a grieve stricken face full of sadness and love with gratefulness. Ryan understanding the situation also teared up. "I *sob* guess *sob* you leaved together happily I will miss both of you" sobbingly said Ryan.

There is hate but also not forget love because love is the only thing that's purer than pure despair.