Arc 1 Sweet brother

The foster parents scheme,

As was unpacking all of the relative stuffs he will need to move on to his new house. He found a strange tape looking at it he soon felt that this was something he should hurry and watch.

As he watch through he saw it all. How the magners and foster tried to bend the truth. And how the originals parents where killed. Suddenly he began to unconsciously cry. Sensing this grievance is not from him but from the original he did not stop it but he embraced it.

As he watch through it he could see a sillhoutte of two looming figures outside his windows. [Host the stalkers are here!!] As his system informed him the sound shattered glass was soon heard.

[Mission find out about the foster parents scheme completed-900 sp.

Extra mission:
Live through the abduction-100sp]

As aoi eyed the text he can't help but snicker coldly surely this was one way to say his certain death. He can't choose wether to laugh or downright cry. As the chase began a black hooded man tried to kick his nose he immidiately side stepped and as soon as he did another one of those black hooded man tried to swing a bat.

As he dodged furiously he began to notice how the one hundred training hell. Was effecient the only downside was being through hell for 400 hundred years. As they run to an abandoned building he saw a man attempting to go for a full moon kick as quickly s he dodged another man decided to do a high jumped kick immidiately off balancing aoi.

As he run through this creepy stalkers. A certain young woman was now on a fit of anger. “kill that slut immidiately he stole my makoto from me so immidiately erase him!!” as his screech was further and further heard the men Surounding her can't help but to unconsciously cover their bursting ear drums.

The screeching lady is none other than the female lead lucilia. She was attracted by the male lead at the first day of school but soon found out that this school prince. Hold someone dear to their heart. It was none other than that slut reffered to as Michael.

As further he observed the two he soon began to notice other boys cramming around that slut he wants to kill. The thirst for taking a life began to form in her mind.

When he confessed to his makoto senpai he was rejected ruthlessly saying. “sorry...I don't have feelings for you..I already have someone I like”. The school prince said to him coldly she was left there to feel shame and cold.

she wants to kill that slut for having too many men at his side she wants to kill that slut for having his senpai stolen from her. Oh gosh darn he wants to eradicate his existence.

Meanwhile aoi was here struggling to fight six figures having no choice but to run he escaped through the deep and dense forestry.

Surely they won't be easily found here. But reality proved him wrong as someone began to fire shots at him. As soon as the sound of of a pistol was heard all nearby birds fled away scared witless.

“darn it I should have dealt with that pesky female lead.” , (ahh my big fish is being chased by creepy looking men #perserveryoudamnbigfishthisapphirestillneedsyou) as they where playing a remorseful play of tag. A man in his early 30 kept looking at the picture of a young boy smiling at the cafes big glass.

This man is non other than jack Stan lee he has been eyeing this boy for a while now. The first time that boy got to his mansion he was utterly disgusted, why? Because his parents said 'youre fiancee is here he is a boy and you will be playing big brother from now on' that mere memory made him vomit.

His parents were always greedy thats why he distant himself to them. But after years and years of greediness they died. Leaving him to only have one choice to be the official guardian of his said fiancee. He always pressured this fiancee of his. No wonder he ran away from home. He also body shames that pig everytime and every chance he has.

But now all of the past hostility is gone replaced by love and infatuation.
Looking at the magners couple tied down on a chair screaming and begging for mercy he felt nothing. Nothing else but hatred. After that the said couples body was now being burned after being fed with rat poison. And after being lashed with prickly wip 500 times. They both have up no longer breathing.

“now let's go and find that lucillia bitch shall we?” the man said looking an evil glint passed through his eyes.