Arc 2 My possessive lover

WARNING!! MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!! you have been warned.

I went to heaven and hell

As the two deepened the kiss a tent formed on each of their Shorts, sliding his hands to the waist Valentino ruthlessly broke the pants revealing a thick thigh slowly sliding the white underwear that earned a dissatisfied groaned from the male pressed by him.

Deciding not to delay he quick ripped the polo and undressed the boy and himself, looking at the beautiful naked blond the manhood just got bigger, he walked to a cabinet containing a lubricant readying the boy he inserted one finger "ah......ah..." as the time flows by he already inserted three fingers the inner walls of the boy are squeezing his fingers full of desire.

"p-put it in already" Aoi ordered but what shocked him was the size, putting the dick on the twitching hole the beautiful male under him cried "sh....I won't move just say if you are ready"...

After minutes aoi nodded indicating his approval the man vigorously pounded in and out the hole was used thoroughly.

"Ah...aghhhhh...."

The small male in his arms moaned self deliriously, while coming in his abdomen he already released on the boys hole thinking he was the the boy relaxed only to find out it was not over.

He kissed the boys swollen lips once again entering with his tongue the boy didn't refuse the kiss was rough but sensual he slid his tounge exploring the mouth of his beloved person once again getting hard.

🌸🌺🌸

Aoi woke up by the smell of Pancakes being cooked and the rich smell of coffee. He tried to stand up only to fall, Valentino who came in saw aoi half awake sitting limply at the floor he decided to help his little lover up "so... Does this mean you and me are in a relationship now?" Aoi looked at him.

Pursing his lips Aoi nodded smiled and said "yes" , "really!! You said that I have a recorder" replaying the conversation over and over again Valentino was ecstatic.

Sapphire investigate who put the Ahprodiasiac in my drink [yes host on it host].

The two spended some alone time together, their sweet first date was here so ofcourse Valentino wanted it to be perfect "lets go i have a surprise for you" Valentino looked at the blind folded youth who was walking aimlessly to the pole He couldn't help but chuckle at his lover's silliness.

Taking off the blind fold Aoi couldn't even be more happy, "a BMW!! Thank you!!" hugging his lover and kissing his lips over and over again, this day was unforgettable for them they spent the night in a passionate exercise that we already knew off.

[Host!! The protagonist is in danger!!]
What!? Where is he?, [Wait how'd you already now that he was kidnapped?]
Duh did you ever watch movies? Rolling his eyes [cough* he's at the abondoned workshop at **** street]
On it.

Looking at his sleeping lover Aoi didn't want to wake him up so he quietly left leaving a note at the bedside table, Unbeknownst to him once he walked out the room the man opened his eyes.

[Extra mission: save Irish from the kidnappers 1,000 system points]
Woah protagonists are this important!? I should've just kidnapped the protagonist in the first world that should be easy money.

[Cough* you can't hurt or do anything to them host] I know I know. looking at the tall man outside the gate holding a gun Aoi spitted "this will be just like a walk in the park" [warning: uses of supernatural and advance gadgets from future generations denied access] oh come on!!.

Deciding to use his physical prowess aoi leaped and pushed the man's sleeping acupoint.

Slithering his way in he saw Irish in a chair he quickly made his way.

______________________________________

The author has something to say:

Yes I know I'm disappointed with the smut!! My hands hurt guyss please forgive my negligence for ones.

And as always thank you for reading this book ❤️💖

---------------
On second thought I might not write smut cuz I'm hilariously bad at it...