Arc 1 Sweet brother

Aoi soon started to feel conscious of his surroundings last time he caught cameras at his room. He even caught some devise chips all to the great and wonderful work of sapphire.

[Host hurry up or the creepy black hooded guy will find out!!] Said the gem system who surely is really in a state of panick for his innocent host who apparently was being chased by one of the creepy brothers men.

‘Who's behind me?’ said our calm  host who can we can say doesn't give a fuck about  the stalker.[host should I upgrade your physical abilities?!] ‘you can do that?’ soon the capabilities of Michael's body was readjusted he got away from the dark alley and was soon overcomed with another problem.

[Host!! Look out!!]  An van came fast as soon as Michael's got to the road  Michael's body got stuffed at the windowsill of the car there he froze 'haaaah of all the situations to fail a mission why this?!' crying mentally he heard a very faint footstep and the clamoring of rushed and worryness.

Michael soon felt that this one is really familiar "get the mercy kit asap" as doctor said while commanding a nurse who's holding a very thin needle. The nurse then hurriedly got out while on the other hand the doctor was really tense the doctor had long knowned that this was the young master and the step brother of master jack. His idiotic son drove his van and soon hit this young master he can't even imagine what will happen to him and his future.

Meanwhile..

"Sir the young master was overturned by a van" said the indiffrent indigenous man who's currently reporting the tragic scene seemingly out of the ordinary. He looked at his employer apparently his own convenience and his confidence for this boss dropped drastically, just by seeing the eyes of lust whilst looking at his step brother.

"What hospital is he sent to, tell me who overturned him find out what's his current status" with a hint of coldness that could froze your spine up to the northern poles coldness jack was squinting his eyes full of loathing and coldness.

The latter responded correspondingly enough "the hospital is saint lourdess, east memorial city, the man who overturned him was the head doctors son in saint lourdess Alec winfred, according right at my speculations it might cause permanent brain damage considering he's been in a plane crash and two consecutive car accidents, but it's says here that he can get temporary amnesia.

"Good you are dismissed." Feeling quite guilty of what hed done he should've had asked his people to stalk him every now and then now he is currently feeling down recollecting those peach blossom eyes that seemed so innocent he could help but feel mad at himself. Just at the time he was gonna call the office to the hospital the hospital choose it's easy path not leading to it's demise "hello are you jack stan lee?" He paused for a second before replying "yes" a mere paused before "you are currently registered as Michael's gaurdian, could you come pick him up?".

Drenching his coat with sweat he decided to answer "yes I'll be right there just a moment" he walk towards his big cabinet picked a classic black taxedo with matching black pants and black tie. He decided to wash his body to look more presentable he remembered the possibility of Michael being with temporary amnesia he can just hint at him at his will. Satisfied he dressed himself up and called his driver to go to saint lourdess hospital.

'sapphire did he took the bait?' asked our currently brain dead but conscious host
[Yes host, you're really good ba I really have the best host ba] said the boistering system who doesn't stop. Praising his host and slapping our face with words. " tell me his conditions " says jack indiffrently "A-ah y-yes *coughs* he is currently having a temporary amnesia please do make sure his head doesn't hit anything really hard."

Leaving the desk with an indiffrent expression but his eyes saying other wise he got to the room seeing the sleeping body of a boy with bandaged on his forehead.