Arc 1 Sweet brother

As aoi looked at his behind unsurprisingly the numbers of the assasins grew. The ones six was replaced now the summary of his chasers divided by eight is now fourteen.

‘That crazy bitch really has a way of courting death.’ as aoi ran out of the woods he began to contemplate wether or not he should kill the assasins. “oi sapphire make yourself useful and search if there's something that can burn a body within seconds.” , (now what was this manipulating demon Thinking?, Ba this sapphire is lazy..)

As the manipulating demon insisted sapphire system insisted he began to search through and through the system store. [Host there is none here but there is one that can burn it within five hours...but it will cost you, 900 sp]

“un quickly buy it I want to end this game of tag with a beautiful display.” as the boy began his speech I'd you look closely in his eyes a very evil glint began to resurface.

[Ding received recipe: burning puppet strings unlocked durability maximum at fifty] “good enough I wonder how you use this...sapphire send all of the guides here” , the running boy jumped at another tall building looking like a shadow flashed all of the people on the streets began to take shots on their mobile phones.

The burning puppet strings aoi bought has the ability to control a person's mind. A string will be attached to that person's head that only the user can see. After the strings attached it will activate it's powers.
The string will burn brutally burning the head first before the body.

On certain degree this will be seen as  gods punishments by normal people.
But contrary to that belief aoi doesn't want it to be used in crowds so he led the fourteen assasins to the abondoned construction sight.

“you no longer have a chance so give up and maybe we will give you a swift and stead fast death.” a woman's figure appeared this is the fifteenth assasin. [Host that's the ringleader. That woman is really scheming you should becareful.] The gem system warned but the warning was not taken seriously ‘i admit her stature has no spots to be colluded but she forgot to cover up that one piece of human flesh.’ [eh..? What is host tell this curious gem system.] As the system asked aoi soon have the answer.

“here..” aoi's figure began to fastily chop her spine ultimately cracking the bone. “yeek.....you..you..you” as she repeated aoi gave her a sinister smile while holding his ring finger to his lips. His face looking like death itself.

The other fourteen looked at this senile figure. Clearly they are shaking the cracked bone sounding from their boss seems like a heavy stain. Before they can calm down the sound of a scared witless scream sounded.

They turned to the screams direction only to see the boy bending their boss's finger one by one before breaking the wrist.

After the that scene the nightmare fuel lives on. Aoi was now on top of their boss head twisting that horrid looking face. Before the breathing stopped.

“now....let's continue our game shall we?...” they saw that demon looking at them creepily all of the assasins here are high class but the boy single handedly killed their ringleader in seconds. The sight of it the others can't help but to wet their pants as the boy walked to them with murderous momentum excluding the faint but powerfully blood lust.

(Aiya....I will take note not to anger that manipulative big fish ah..)
The lazy gem system said at the monitoring screen while eating a pack of popcorn that just dissolves in his belly. (I probably need a proper body...I just hope this big fish will buy me one #bigfishpleasebuymeabodyevenifimadogoracatitisallright.)

After done killing everybody else in the building aoi left with his behind filled a bloody scene. Ofcourse he didn't forget to sabotage this scene making it look like the assasins has killed each other.

After that he came back his newly bought home just in time to see that the delivery truck has arrived.

After a session of organizing aoi soon hitted the mattress but not before looking at a tiny piece of cube. The cube is so small it is a size of a rice grain. He saw dozens of this but just shrugged it off and slept.

Meanwhile a particular man was looking at the pinhole observing the sleeping boy before a moan escaped his mouth. This particular man is none other than the Male lead.

On the other side a man wearing a expensive suit was doing himself right at another pinhole

After that the unison of a name being called was stated “Michael”.