Arc 2 my posessive lover

[Host...are you okay?..] the gem system worriedly asked the delicate man on his side, “im alright” the latter responded but the questioner doubt this deciding it's safe to not well in deeper the gem system stopped.

“sapphire does can you give me the next world's plot in advance?” the curious delicate man inquired. [Sorry host I'm not yet fully updated right now I am just level 1 and your so amount 5,000 can't do anything, you see host it takes 11,000 to update our database after upgrading the price will get multiply by 1.]

After the long elaboration sapphire was left with no air “silly gem I just asked you if I can inquire the plot in advance not explaining how system upgrades works” the boy unconsciously smiled at his system’s  attentiveness up.

[Oh host the system management said that there will be no O.O.C for the next and following world's keep that in mind host.] Aoi hummed as a sign of him understanding what his beloved system said. [And also host the higher up’s took a liking on you and decided to give you a package do you wish to open it now?.]

“yes open it...” , ‘although I do find it peculiar for them to be intrigued by me’ a large confetti pops out of nowhere standing there was a floating chest with a tons of blue shining coins and scrolls can be seen on the chest.
[Host the chest has a cooking scroll level 15 whick can upgrade your cooking skills to max level, oh oh it also has a watch called dolce gibbana it says here that this will come in handy ones I have an upgrade or I am not connecting to host. it also has 20,000 sp can you imagine!! No one has ever been this lucky before host!!
It also has 2 Eggs I wonder what's inside and it has martial arts scroll level 14 and a Shapeshifting remodel this will come in handy when host is planning on sabotage!!.]

The over enthusiastic system began to undress the chest. “un, let's use the cooking scroll and the martial arts scroll I'll just upgrade you when later”.

After that aoi was then sent again to the one hundred training space or to what he calls “wHy Am I!! IN ThE OnE hUNdReD TrAInInG HeLl!! Sapphire wait until i come back and ill obliterate you!!” Aoi said while struggling through the two holographic projectiles who was apprehending him.

(Uhh.....help....#mybigfishwantstokillmeandstopcacklingthereicanhearyouahhhhelp )

After 20 years Aoi was now outside the OnE hUNdReD TrAInInG HeLl
The scene of a black haired boy cracking his knuckles can be seen.
[Ahh host forgive this servant I beg your pardon \(T¢T )/].

“send me to the next world quickly before I smash your slime face to the floor” , [ah..yes yes, initializing transfer 1% -100% transfer complete]
After the generator beeped Aoi soon found himself in a room filled with an old oak drawer and a single bed with a bedside table and a lamp, after looking for a bit he saw a wooden table with pillow mats on the sides.
The wallpaper is plain white with a brown line below the floor has no warm carpet just cold wooden floor.

[Sending plot to host
Irish Santos was a born with a delicate face that can make even men strive for him and he was born from an average family he was raised by two loving parents called Mira Santos and Mike Santos he also has an older brother called Kyle Santos. And a boyfriend named Charles Waterson
They where fine until he caught Charles cheating on him with another boy he slapped Charles without waiting for his explanation and left crying.

One day while he was going home from school he was suddenly kidnapped by a group of people with black mask covering their faces. He was soon Saved by a police officer named William Klaus. On that day on they became close to each other while another trouble arise a mafia gang named Double Viper purposely kidnaps the Santos family saying that if they can barter some exchange Irish marrying their boss for his family.

Ofcourse the kind-hearted Irish decides to sacrifice himself. On the underground Double Vipers base Irish met a boy name Niel Tuazon a handsome and good looking man who introduce himself as the viper gangs second hand man.

But there's a catch one day while he was walking down the villa he overheard a discussion about Niel being the boss. And the next thing he knew he was walking down the monarchs steps while wearing a white tuxedo and a rose on his left tucked.

After a month Charles Waterson the former boyfriend decided to be an idiot and began to stalk Irish. Kidnapping him to an abondoned warehouse resulting to his certain death. And thus powering Irish love and Niels love to each other furthermore.

William then began to support Irish and Niels relationship and decided to protect them the best he can.]

Mission:

Work at the D viper gang
500sp

Make William and Irish not meet 1,000sp

Graduate from College
500sp

Inhabitants request

Live a happy life
100sp

Make amends with his parents
100sp

[Host is currently in Charles waterson body] aoi ignored his system resulting to a sulking sound in return [waaah...host please I'm sorry....wah....] While drilling his pinky finger in his ears Charles began to grit his teeth ‘quiet I'm concentrating’.

“first off what time line am I in?”
Charles began to ask [host is is just.caught cheating yesterday so it means that Irish has been kidnapped by now] , “tell me what the identity and all the informations about the kidnapper’s” the Charles then began to head to the bathroom observing himself in the mirror. The original has a beautiful body lean but sturdy and a handsome immature face with neck length of golden locks with rutile eyes.

[ Hey I'm back from a long hiatus of 2 years... I really hate this novel hahahaha I cringed at it but I'm putting this out cos I'm planning on editing it, so buckle up ]