The guests

You hear a door knock and politely answer it. At the door was the Amporas.
'Great' you thought, smiling.
"Hey, ivve seen you around before."
"So havwe I."
"Boys, be polite." You kindly let them in and guided them to the Main Hall, where Kankri was waiting. You feel a hand squeeze your butt and you feel very uneasy.
"Cronus! You shouldn't be doin that stuff! It's vvery rude!" You hear the youngest said.
"Easy, I vwas just checkin' out the booty." You hear the oldest say. You already know that you are going to have a long night. You hear the father clear his throat and the boys get quiet. You open the door to the Main Hall and let them in first.
"Ah, greetings Amporas."
"Hello."
"Sup?"
"Nice to meet you as well."
"Please, this way, Cathrine, get the guests something to drink please."
"Yes master." You left to get the drinks. Do you get wine? Water? Juice? Um.. Just get them water, I'm sure they won't mind. You put all of the glasses on the serving tray and head your way to the Living Room, once you get there, you set each glass on the right side of everyone. Going besides Kankri and waiting for your next command.
"Alright, thank you Cathrine, now, what is it that you need to see me about?" The boys were making faces at each other while the father was speaking.
"We need another servant for the boys, the other one snuck out." He slammed the table and the boys stopped.
"Oh dear, it seems I don't have any other ones to give, you see I only have three with me right now. This one right here, Cathrine," you walked up.
"Is my newest one."
"She has a nice butt." You hear the oldest say.
"Excuse me?"
"Nothing." The oldest one began smirking and giggling, you hear someone kick him under the table and he stopped.
"I see, is there someone you suggest who has someone to give?"
"I think you should talk to the Highbloods." The brothers looked at Kankri, worrying looks on there faces.
"I know that they aren't anyone's best interest, but I recommend talking to them."
"Alright, fine, boys, let's go."
The boys got up and followed who you're guessing is The Orphaner, to the exit.
"Oh dear. I think that I might have triggered them." You start collecting the glasses.
"Catherine." You look up.
"Please, come here." He begins to whisper in your ear.
"Meet me in my room at nine alright?" You begin to blush.
'Is he going to?' You thought
'No, it's just to talk, that's it.' You didn't want to think of anything perverted. You nodded and went back to work. Kankri got up and went to his room. Right when you didn't see him anymore, you sat down. One of the maids came up to you and started to talk to you.
"Is everything ok?"
"K-Kankri asked me to head to his room."
"Oh, I see, it's just to clean up his room. He asked all of us once and a while."
"A-are you sure?"
"Yup!" She smiled.
"Oh dear! How rude am I? I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Susan."
"C-Catherine."
"Aw! What a pretty name!"
"T-thanks." You look at her horns, they looked like the OliveBloods'. You remember meeting one before as well, you think her name was Nepeta?
"So, what's your blood color?"
"W-what?"
"Your blood color, you have to have one. Don't you know what it is?" You shook your head.
"Really? We have to know, it's kinda some sort of 'make sure they aren't royalty' sort of thing."
"O-oh."
"Wanna check out after our time is done?" You nodded.
"Well, it was nice to meet you Catherine, you know what? I'm just gonna give you the nickname Cat. How adorable." You giggled and looked at the time. 8:55.
"I-I have to go."
"Alright! See Ya!" You got up and grabbed the tray.
"No no, I got it. You go ahead and clean his room."
You smiled.
"T-Thanks." You went up the stairs, a worrying look on your face. At least Susan comforted you a little. You were at his door, waiting for the right time. You looked at the time. 8:59. You took a deep breath and knocked on the door.
"Come in." You open the door Kankri is siting on his bed.
"I'm glad you came in the right time." You nodded. He stood up and walked towards you. You felt the back of you neck begin to sweat and your ears begin to turn red. His hand touches your face, and he kisses you. You don't want to get in trouble, so you kiss back. You had your flush crush on him the moment you laid eyes on him. You just never showed it.

You know that you're going to love it and hate it here.