At the hospital

You are Kankri again, and your worrying so much about Catherine. Yes, she's a freak of nature,
But she's your freak of nature.
"Mr. Vantas, you have a visitor."
"Come in." It was Catherine.
"Catherine! Thank goodness you're alright! Pardon my intrusion, but how did you get here? The the Grand Highblood let you go?"
"A-Actually..." She grabbed her arm, looking away from you.
"I-I ran away, escaped. N-Now being hunted down."
"What?!" You get up.
"W-We need to go Kankri, I'm afraid that they're going to hurt you." You get out of the bed and kiss her cheek, you can feel the tremble, you try to calm her down.
"Please, I don't want to trigger you or anything but," you removed her mask, making her tear due to the stitches, and kissed her.
"I don't want you to be scared." She smiled, her sharp teeth showing. You were a little frightened by her teeth, but you ignored it. She put her mask back on and quickly sewed up the holes that were showing.
"L-Let's go Kankri." She picks you up bridal-style and runs to the open window.
"Wait, Catherine, we can't just jump out of the window!" She jumps and you close your eyes tightly as you fall, you feel a force being pushed up an start to relax a bit. You open your eyes and see the beauty of the world like you never have before. They sky filled with pinks, purples, and oranges as far as you can see.
"It's beautiful."
"I-I know." We continue flying across the sky back to my hive. The maids will be so glad that Catherine is back, but the only problem is that how she looks right now might frighten them a bit.
You look at her clothing.
"Um, what is that?"
"A-A Highblood grabbed me and was shot, causing to be exploded."
"Oh." You did your best to ignore the blood on your sweater as well, just close your eyes and breathe the beautiful air. Before you even know it, you're asleep.

4n
1 hop3 you guys l1k3 th1s touch1ng ch4pt3r. H3h3. 1 prom1s3 th3 n3xt on3 w1ll b3 1nt3ns3.