Trying to return home

*when the sad part comes up (no spoilers) okay this song, or just play it anyway. Who listens to these? XD*

You are Catherine, and you have a sleeping Kankri in your hands. He looks so peaceful and adorable when he's asleep. In your mind, you started to fangirl.
'No! No fangirling in this mind and body.' You thought to yourself. You start to go a little faster, due to the time of day, already, the sky was dark. Surprisingly, you can see in the dark, but this you didn't see.

A net suddenly catches you, causing your wings to tangle in it and fall. You turn your back to the floor, not trying to hurt the sleeping Kankri in your arms. You don't want anything to happen to him anymore. You quickly grab a dagger from your pocket that you found earlier and started cutting the ropes. When you finished cutting the ropes, you landed on your feet.
"Catherine, you are under arrest for escape, damage to the castle, and murder." You set Kankri somewhere hidden and you held your dagger tighter.
"You're little friend is coming with you as well."
"H-Ha! L-Like that's going to happen! O-Over my dead body!" The two Highbloods started running towards you and you began to fight, one of them stabs one of your wings. You screamed, but continued fighting, pushing and stabbing the incoming two. When one is behind, your bird-instincts come in and your wings spread wide open, causing him to stumble and fall. You finally kill the two with multiple stab wounds to the head and torso. You looked at the hiding place you set Kankri at and exhaled. He isn't hurt. Shit, are you going yandere? You hope not.
"THERE SHE IS!" You look behind you and of course, Grandy is running towards. Terrified, you started to fly away, as long as they don't know where Kankri is, you'll be fine. Wait, SHIT! Before you could even get to the sky, Grandy grabs your leg and flings you to the ground a few times. Blood pooling around your face, beak broken, and now being held in front of Grandy's face. The rest of the Highbloods were in shock of your blood color.
"EVEN THOUGH YOU MOTHERFUCKING HAVE WHITE BLOOD, YOURE STILL COMING WITH ME." You're being held from your hands now, almost losing consciousness.
"S-Stop...P-Please, S-Stop."
"GOING TO MOTHERFUCKING TALK NOW?" He makes you look at his face again.
"YOURE A STRONG MOTHERFUCKER, VERY INTELLIGENT AS WELL, BUT NOT FOR ME." He hit your back against a tree trunk, causing your wings to break and him leaving you to die. As soon as the Highbloods leave, you try to get up, now on your hands and knees. You cough up so much blood that you're surprised your not dead yourself. You see Kankri starting waking up, feeling panicked as usual. You quickly dragged your broken body behind a tree, you know there's a trail, but you don't want to see his expression when he looks at you. It hurts so much, the pain, both of them. The way Kankri is seeing me possibly dying and my leg, wings, and possibly my arm that is broken and bleeding. You looked at your wings, once beautiful to broken down and bloody. You start to cry, and you could hear Kankri trying to find you.
"Catherine? Catherine, please come out, where are you?" He must've noticed the trail and followed it to you. He covers his mouth and goes on his knees, putting a hand on your cheek.
"I'll take you back, don't move too much please." You could tell he was holding back tears, just like when he first saw your freak of nature for the first time. You cried even more, now coughing up more blood, even blood is dripping from your tears. Your consciousness began to slowly fade, and begin to feel yourself going unconscious. Until you were.

Kankri X reader [FINISHED] [Wattys2015]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara