The robed figure

You are Kankri again, yea, back and forth. Deal with it. It's been with this whole story so far. You try to get Grand Highblood to let go of your arm, but keep failing every time. You continue hearing the screams until it stops suddenly. You stopped trying and just waited.
-time skip-
You see the door open, the oldest Highblood and a robed figure, you can see its tears running down and hitting the robe, darkening it from its original color. They both stop and you can hear something, but you don't know what.
"HERE YOU MOTHERHCKING GO." He nodded at the oldest and he frowned. Did he not like what Grand Highblood is doing? You most certainly don't, but you didn't know the oldest didn't. He removed the hood and you stood in horror as you see the once Catherine now a freak of nature. Your eyes begin to get red, but not a tear was shed. Your eyes were stinging from the tears that wanted to fall, but you couldn't have Catherine see you like this. Grand Highblood let go of your arm and you walked up to Catherine, who was silently crying.
"Catherine." You said, and she looked up.
"K-Kan- I mean, M-Master." She remembered the order that was given to her from the first day, and that made you more sad. You grabbed her hand and started to leave.
"WHERE THE MOTHERFUCK DO YOU THINK YOURE GOING?" He smacked your hands out of hers.
"First, that was triggering, second, I'm taking her home."
"NOT MOTHERFUCKING YET, SHES SATAYING WITH ME FOR ONE MORE WEEK."
"Week?! Sir, you must understand that I need her back."
"FOR MOTHERFUCKING WHAT?"
"My best maid has fallen ill, and I need Catherine."
"WELL THATS TOO MOTHERFUCKING BAD." He grabbed Catherine right out of your reach and lowered the cage you didn't see, and set her inside it, locking it and sending it back to the ceiling.
"How DARE you treat her like a pet?!"
"EXCUSE ME? DID YOU JUST SAY HOW DARE I?" He got closer to you, there is no stepping back.
"YOU DONT SAY MOTHERFUCKING ANYTHING TO ME LIKE THAT, YOU GET THAT MOTHERFUCKER? I SAY WHAT I SAY, AND THATS FINAL." He pushed you and you fell to your butt. He got on top of you and brought his fist up.
"K-Kankri!" Catherine looked down from where the fight was going to start.
Grand Highblood laughed.
"IS THIS SOMETHING THAT I MOTHERFUCKING THINK IT IS?" Your eyes widen, and he picked you up from the collar, your feet dangling from the floor and your hands trying to get his to let go.
"Please, let go of me." Grand Highblood began laughing.
"WHY THE MOTHERFUCK NOT?" You squirm, and he throws you to the floor, leaving you with a broken arm. You quickly left, not trying to get into anymore trouble, or even killed.
"AND NEVER MOTHERFUCKING COME BACK UNTIL I MOTHERFUCKING SAY SO!" The door closes, and you run to the hospital, pain shooting through you like nothing that ever happened before.

%AN%
HEY INTENSIFYING ISNT IT? Lol how many authors notes have I written in this story so far? Like 5-7? :o)