Freedom: part 2

You fly across the sky, enjoying the scenery everywhere, until you hear something.
"FIRE!" You look down, blue beams coming up, dodging them as fast as you can. Your goal was to not get caught, but you were too busy with the scenery to even remember. How idiotic. You fly around the castle, blue beams hitting everywhere behind you.
"DONT HIT THE MOTHERFUCKING CASTLE!" You heard Grandy say, which gave you the idea of continuing to fly around and hit anywhere you can fly to. You saw Grandy throw one of his clubs at you, barely missing your head as you hear the juggling device smash a big whole into the castle.
'Alright.' You thought.
'Time to leave.' You flew away from the castle and headed to the opposite direction of Kankri's hive. Grandy and his army following you into the woods. You looked around to see if they were anywhere, not a trace. You heard a scream and looked behind you, fucking Highbloods jumping off of trees actually as high as you, even higher, trying to grab you!
"Sh-shit!" You felt a Highblood grab your foot, almost making you fall. You see a beam be shot and redirected the Highblood to the beam. Purple blood flying everywhere when the Highblood exploded.
"YOURE GOING TO MOTHERFUCKING PAY FOR THAT SLAVE!" More shots were fired, but this time it was more faster. A blue beam was just 2 inches from you foot. You really need to get out of here. You quickly looked around and found a nearby house. You looked down and saw a net be thrown at you. You moved fast, faster than the net. It fell back down and landed on 5 Highbloods.
You fly faster than you have ever flown in your life to the house. You know the Highbloods are following you, you can hear them yelling and the beams passing you. You went to the roof of the house and the Highbloods entered, trying to reach the roof. Once all of them were inside, you left without a trace back to Kankri's hive. You were 'this' close to being put to death, and you are one lucky person.
"MOTHERFUCKING FIND HER!" Grandy was furious now, and you know if he doesn't find you, something will happen, but you're not worried about that right now, you need to get to the hospital for Kankri.