The bird-cage

'What did I ever do to deserve this?' You thought. You, Catherine are in a cage like a bird, and you hate it. You really hope Kankri is on his way. It's so lonely here and the Grand Highblood scares the living shit out of you.
"ARE YOU MOTHERFUCKING HUNGRY?" You jumped and he brings the cage down a bit to see his face.
"Y-yes sir."
"HERE." He throws you a blindfold. You give a confusing look to his face.
"WHAT'S THE MOTHERFUCKING PROBLEM? HERE, YOU EAT MOTHERFUCKING BLINDFOLDED. EXCEPT ME AND MY SONS." You quickly back up and tie the blindfold around your eyes.
"REACH YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ARMS OUT." You do as he said and something falls in your arms. You feel around the food and guess what it is.
'Is it an apple?' You thought, and took a bite. Yup, it was an apple, but it did have a different taste to it.
'Please don't be rotten.' You thought again, and continued eating the apple, or so it was an apple. When you finished Grand Highblood spoke.
"THROW IT." You threw the core and sat there until the next command.
"YOU MAY UNTIE YOUR MOTHERFUCKING BLINDFOLD NOW." You did as he said and handed the blindfold to him and sat back down. You wiped your mouth and looked at your arm. Orange. Oh God.
"LIKE MY MOTHERFUCKING SECRET RECIPE?" Your eyes widen and he begins to laugh.
'Just be glad he doesn't know what happened with Kankri and I.' You sighed, and the Grand Highblood put you back up hangin on the ceiling. You rock back and fourth in a ball. You just ate an apple with orange blood in it. You eyes begin to tear, and the memories of Kankri's hive come to you.
-flash back-
"Oh dear! How rude am I? I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Susan."
"You can call me Kankri any other time." You begin to cry, this time a bit louder. You've only been there for what now? Two weeks? And you're already with the Highblood's in trouble. You are still wondering what he's going to do to you, you think the youngest Highblood told Grand Highblood about your thing for birds. You just think that they're cute, and you want one as a pet.... And you wish you could be a bird sometimes..
"WHAT TYPE OF WINGS SHOULD WE MOTHERFUCKING USE?" You looked down and eavesdrop on their conversation.
"I dOnT mOtHeRfUcKiNg KnOw! BlAcK? pUrPlE? wHiTe?" You are sure they are talking about someone else.
"WHAT MOTHERFUCKING COLOR SUITS CATHERINE!?" Your eyes widen. Are they going to make you a freak of nature? Please no. No. You don't want to be a freak of nature. You look at Grand Highblood, he's looking at a slip of paper with writing. You can sorta tell what it's saying.

Catherine
White b..k
..d eyes
Sharp .....
Wing color?

So you sighed.
'I'm going to be a pet.' You thought.
"SLAVE!" You jumped and looked down at Grand Highblood.
"Y-yes sir?"
"WHATS YOUR MOTHERFUCKING FAVORITE COLOR?" You thought, Blue and white? Purple and white? Black and white. Definitely, black and white.
"U-um black sir."
"ALRIGHT! WE ARE NOW MOTHERFUCKING DONE. SLAVE, I NEED YOU." He lowers the cage and takes you out.
"YOURE GOING IN THIS MOTHERFUCKING ROOM. WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT."
"Y-yes sir." The oldest Highblood came out and reached his arm out. You walk up to him and grab his hand, now leading you down a hallway. You look at him, Stitches on the mouth, more decent makeup, fluffier than the youngest, but not as big as the Grand Highblood. He looked at you and you looked away. His other hand reached your face and made you look at him, not forcefully like when you first saw Grand Highblood, but sweetly. He began signing, but you had no idea what he was saying.
"I-I'm sorry, I don't know w-what you're saying." He nodded and you two proceeded to the room.