The next day

You get out of bed earlier than anyone else. You always did this. You put your maid outfit on and sneak outside. You walk along the river and watch the moon. You don't understand why you do this, but you just love how the moon shines down on you. You sit on one of the benches and just watch.
"I-It's so pretty." You looked at your watch, 5:30 AM. Almost time to get back inside and wake Kankri up.
"Hey little mamma." You look behind you and see a Highblood.
"You shouldn't be out here you know?"
"I-I'm so sorry, I w-was just-"
"Coming with me." He grabbed your hand and drug you away from Kankri's hive. Susan came out the front door and started to chase after you, but the other maid held her back. You got out of the Highblood's grasp and ran towards the hive. He jumped on you and picked you up, your head over his shoulders. You kick and kick as hard as you could, but fail, and the Highblood takes you away. You have the biggest feeling that you're going to die.

----------------------------------------------

You are now Kankri, unaware of what happened to Catherine. One of the nurses come knocking at your door.
"What is the matter?"
"Sir, i-it's a Highblood, they took Catherine away." You sit straight up. You can tell the maids are worried due to the whining and the stuttering from the others, but you were more worried than anyone else.
"Susan,"
"Y-yes sir?" You can tell she was crying.
"Call the Highblood's for an appointment please, we are going to get her back."
"Will do sir!" You heard footsteps running down the stairway. You got out of bed and put your sweater on. You don't like this ugly thing, but it's the only thing Porrim kept, along with the other sweaters she made, all the same color. You open your door and run down stairs.
'Gog, please don't tell me they are going to kill her. Please.' You thought.

----------------------------------------------

You are now Catherine again, and you are now in the main hall of the Grand Highblood's throne room. You are practically trembling on the floor where the youngest threw you.
"I SEE YOU WERE MOTHERFUCKING MESSING AROUND SLAVE." The word 'slave' made you flinched. You hate it when people call you that.
"I-I don't know w-what I did sir."
"YOU DONT DO YOU?" I slowly shook my head, closing my eyes and looking at the floor.
"MOTHERFUCKING LOOK AT ME." One of the Highblood's grabbed your head and forced you to look at him. Your eyes now tearing from the fear of dying.
"MY YOUNGEST IS MOTHERFUCKING TELLING ME YOU WERE OUT ON UNSCHEDULED HOURS, IS THIS MOTHERFUCKING CORRECT?"
"Y-yes s-sir."
"HA!" He gets up, you looking at the ceiling just to see his face, he crouches down and his big hand grasps your head, now picking you up to see him face-to-face, your feet dangling in mid-air. You are now crying and begging to not be killed.
"P-please sir, I p-promise I'll d-do whatever you like! P-please don't k-kill me."
"DO YOU HEAR THIS PUNY TROLL? SHE THINKS THAT SHE'S GOING TO GET MOTHERFUCKING CULLED. ISNT THAT HILARIOUS?" Every Highblood began laughing. Even the other slaves began to nervously laugh.
"LISTEN, ILL LEAVE YOU IN MY CAGE UP HERE," he pointed at the cage hanging on the ceiling.
"UNTIL I MOTHERFUCKING NEED YOU." He opened the cage and threw you in it. He closes the cage and locks it, not that you were going to go on a suicide mission to escape and fall to your death. You begin crying quietly so Grand Highblood doesn't yell at you.

----------------------------------------------

You are now Kankri again, and you are on your way to the Grand Highblood's kingdom. They didn't answer your phone call, so you just left. Having a possible chance of dying.
'This is it.' You thought. You are going to get Catherine back. You just got her two weeks ago. There is no way this is going to happen. Not under your watch. Or even your dead body. You should've took you two-wheeled device called a "bike" to the castle. Your hive is far away from the castle. It's gonna take a while.

----------------------------------------------

*AN*
I hope you guys are getting intense in this situation. Here are a few chances with Kankri and Catherine with Grand Highblood.

K
Death
Beaten
Ownership taken
Hive taken away
Slaves taken away
Poor for the rest of his life
No respect
No love

C (* already a rule)
Death
Taken away (Highblood's slave)
Beaten
Shipped somewhere else
* No love
* No respect
No chance of seeing light again
Prison
Stay in cage for the rest of her life
Mutated into a freak of nature
Abandoned

I hope you guys like/love this book! Comment your opinions or even message me! I wanna hear opinions!
:33