Unknown

You are now Kankri. You proceed to the castle Grand Highblood lives in and stand in front of the door. You looked at the writing on the door.
'Once inside, never coming back.'
'Great' you thought. You knocked and figures in hooded robes open the door. They proceed to sit down. You looked at them, all of them, some had these beak-like masks coming out of the hood, others have propped on wings, and there was one at the end of the hallway that had a swords right through him. The head, the heart, the torso, the legs, and even his arms. You saw all of the blue blood on the swords dripping down. You can tell that he has been there for a long time, due to all of the blood on the floor, and on his robe. You felt so sorry for him. He moved away when you tried to help him. When you backed away, on of the robed figures grab you.
"Smile, smile, smile, fill my heart up with sunshine, sunshine."
"Let me go!" They continued singing.
"Circle you, circle you, stay with us and play forever."
"Please, Stop!" You began to try to squirm out, being triggered enough.
"Gotta secret? Can you keep it? Well this one you'll save, better lock in your pocket, taking this one to the grave."
"You guys are triggering me!"
"Gotta secret? Can you keep it? Well this one you'll save, better lock it in your pocket, taking this one to the grave."
"Please."
"You swore you'd never tell, you swore you'd never tell."
"What are you talking about?" They let you go and sat back down. You looked at your sweater, blue blood.
"Oh dear, what is Porrim going to say?" You hear someone.
"THERES SOMEONE AT THE MOTHERFUCKING DOOR, BRING THEM IN." You walked up and another pair of doors opened, now revealing the throne Grand Highblood was sitting at.
"WHAT THE MOTHERFUCK DO YOU WANT?" You, being triggered, 'kept your cool' and talked to Grand Highblood.
"I merely wish to have my 'slave' back."
"WHICH ONE OF THE MOTHERFUCKING SLAVES WAS IT?"
"It was Catherine sir, the slave I only had for two weeks."
"AH, I MOTHERFUCKING SEE, LETS SEE." He looks at a board.
"SHE AS TO MOTHERFUCKING TAKE PUNISHMENT FOR THE ACTS SHE DID." He pointed you to a room.l, lazily. You rolled your eyes and walked to the door. He grabbed your arm. Again, triggering you, but you said nothing.
"NOT MOTHERFUCKING YET." You began to hear screams, and not the screams of joy, the screams of pain, suffering, fear.

{AN}
I'll put the name of the song the lyrics are from for you guys! :33

* Smile HD
* Circle you, circle you
* Secret- the pierces