The mutation

The oldest Highblood leads you into a room, he was very kind to you. He had you lay down on a cold, hard bed. He frowned and strapped you in, you looked at him with worry and he placed his hand on your cheek. His eyes turned purple and pink, and you can hear a voice in your head.
"ITS ALRIGHT MOTHERFUCKER."
He left the room and more people came. You called out, kept saying 'h-hey' or 'p-please come back,' but he didn't. The people that were now in the room removed your maid outfit, showing your (f/c) bra and underwear. You began to squirm when they brought out a needle. You were so scared, more scared than facing the Grand Highblood, and you didn't even care if they saw your underwear, you're too scared to be embarrassed. They injected the needle into your neck, your tense body now relaxing. The rectangle-shaped platform you were laying on, moved and you were now facing the floor, not knowing what is happening except the pain that shoots through you from your back. Tears began falling and you begin to scream. You didn't care if you got in trouble, you just want it to stop. You've never had such excruciatingly pain before. You heard them talking and felt something connect to your spine, the wings. You can definitely move them, you moved the first wing around and they held it down, injecting more of whatever was in the green liquid, but this time, you couldn't feel anything, your whole body was numb, and you began to slowly close your eyes.
'Am I dying?' You thought,
'Possibly' you made a quick laugh.
'I guess this is what mom said by slowly dying before I knew it.' You close your eyes, with one tear falling, and you sleep.

#AN#
Nyeh! Short chapters! >~< I hope you guys like this story, it's really fun to write this! ^_^ ♑️