Writer's note

Dress and Bones has now officially ENDED.

First of all, thank you for reading Dress and Bones! It's been a while since nakapag sulat ako ng mystery and thriller. Mas nag focus kasi ako sa pagco-conceptualize ng romance genre, but iba talaga kapag nasa gamay ka. Kaya pinag mix ko na lang ang romance at mystery.

Second, I just want to remind you that this is just a story. I'm not recommending you to enter a toxic relationship like Gareth and Isabella. This story may romanticize that kind of relationship but that's not my main objective for writing this. I labeled this story as MATURE for so many reasons, please be responsible and learn how to differentiate fiction to reality.

You have the right to get mad and sad for bad people, but never tolerate nor abandon them just because they did what they thought is right or insignificant. Help them understand themselves because there are reason(s) WHY they are doing that. 

I also want you to be mindful if the person is controlling or manipulating you, because true predators are GREAT actors/actresses. I'm asking you to be SMART when it comes to this kind of situation, because it HAPPENS.

I know may ibang naguluhan sa ending or ibang part ng story. I may provide answers on the latter, but forgive me kung hindi ko masasagot yung tungkol sa ending. This story is a mystery for a reason

You can ask anything in the comment section. I promise na hangga't kaya kong mag provide ng sagot ay gagawin ko, but kung pwede siyang makadanggi ng spoilers for the other stories, baka hindi ko siya masagot.

Last thing, was the story okay? Or masyadong malalim ang iba kong tagalog? Sorry, I can do taglish, but hindi ko mapigilan. I'll do better next time or kung magkakaroon ako ng time to edit it.

If you want to chat with me or your co-readers. You can DM me for our discord link!

Thank you!

CrabLamb

🎉 You've finished reading Dress and Bones ✔ (Zodiac Predators Series #1) [PUBLISHED UNDER POP-FICTION] 🎉