Chapter 1

Chisaki P.O.V.

Sitting in a meeting with the league of villain's was the most annoying thing, constantly hearing Shigaraki complain like a child who's ice-cream dropped on the ground, Toga wining that she can't cut people. Mostly what annoyed me was that they didn't have a plan for getting rid of the Hero's, it was more like a wish list.

"Those kids really piss me off" Shigaraki said "Especially this little brat!" He throw a picture with a boy on it to the ground next to me. Kneeling down, I picked the picture up. "Izuku Midoriya huh?" 'Doesn't look to be older than 16, goes to U.A. High, he looks far too innocent to be a troublemaker'. "Looks like a harmless child to me" I scoffed throwing the picture on the ground.

"This 'harmless child' is the successor of All Might! He's-" "Not a problem that I can't remove from this equation". I stood up leaving the room with an angry Shigaraki. Closing the metal door behind me, my thought trailed back to the boy. He's actually not bad looking. "The successor of All Might he says, well he's nothing but a naïve child." Walking down the street I made my way down to the Head quarters.

Using the secret code, I entered the hideout. "What a waste of a meeting. All they do Is argue with each other." Putting my left hand in my pocket, I gave a heavy sigh. "I'll have to wash my clothes again, that place was utterly filthy".

"I'm sorry Overhaul! She ran away again!" I glared at Chronostasis. "How hard is it to manage one little girl?" Sighing, I went out to find her. A few minutes later I caught eyes with Eri. She began running down an alley, trying to escape into a crowd. But not before she bumped into someone causing her to fall down.

"Sorry that must have hurt" A boy dressed in a green said reaching out to Eri. 'What a sweet voice he has~'. Slowly I stepped out from the alley. "Now, you know you can't go around causing trouble for the heroes". My eyes slightly widened as his green eyes meet my gold. 'It's the kid from the picture! He's much more cuter in person'.

"I'm sorry about my daughter Hero. She likes to play around a lot and keeps getting hurt". I put on a smile to not show suspicion. "We're sorry, too, for bumping into her" the hero to the left of me said. 'He's way too happy, it's sickening to me. And what a tacky suit compared to this Midoriya'.