Chapter 7

Overhaul's P.O.V.

Looking at the ground at my Deku all tied up, I could get a better look at his face. "Such cute freckles on his cheeks, hmm I wonder if they are as soft as they look?'. I began to take my glove off to feel, however was interupted by a knock at the door. "Overhaul, the League is here as you requested". 'Damn I was so close, well I have all the time in the world to learn and feel everything about Deku'. 

"Let them in". I watched as the door opened to show Toga, Twice, Dabi, and my least favorite person besides All Might, Shigaraki. "So what's the big idea of gathering us all together here?" Naturally Shigaraki would be in a bad mood considering that it was 2:40 in the morning, but this couldn't wait till later. "This" I stood up and moved out of the way to show Deku to them.

"Why do you have that kid here?" Ignoring Shigaraki's angry pouting I looked back at Deku. "Twice, how fast do you think you could make a replica of Izuku Midoriya?" That caught the attention of everyone in the room except my sweet Midoriya, just as I knew it would. "Um a body would take ten minutes" "What about memories and the quirk?" Twice looked slightly nervous now.

"Um well about a day in a half, why?" Looking back at them I began to tell them my new plan. "You say he's the successor of All Might right?" "Yeah so?" "So, what if we turn him into a villian?" That made everyone go crazy. "Think about it, he inherited the quirk because he was born quirkless, yes? He's also a very capable student at U.A. which, the student you recently kidnapped was his friend".

"So, your saying that you want to make a duplicate of this brat that I hate so you can make him a villian? Intresting game your playing, but how do you know he will listen to you? What will make you think he will become a villian?"

"I have leverage on him, and on the heroes, I also know that between saving his life and the life of another, he will definetly choose the other persons life. Give it time, he'll choose to take the person life". Looking at the league I concluded my plan "I just need a cast and a stage."