Chapter 25

Togato's P.O.V.

After sitting in the meeting with Deku, Nighteye and the other heroes, some I've never heard of till today was very stressful. I could tell how uneasy Deku felt right now. 'He was just attacked by the League of Villains the other day, met a poor child in need, and  had an encounter with Kai Chisaki He has good reason to be under pressure right now'.

Grabbing his shoulder, I turned him to face me. "Hey! I know that your under pressure and worried, but tomorrow we're going to save Eri so, keep your head up and a smile on your face, even if it's fake. Everything will work out in the end I promise." I raised my left hand up as if I just made an oath.

"Your right! We need to keep a clear head for tomorrow! I'm just still mad that I didn't take Eri when I had the chance!" I watched him clench is fist together in frustration. I knew that there was nothing that would change his mind. From what I learned about Deku, is that he can be so stubborn when he believes in something wither It is good or bad.

"Hey, rest okay? If you stress out today, what will you stress about tomorrow? Tomorrow will be more stressful. Are you good to walk back to the school by yourself?" I was still concerned that the League of Villains might attack Deku again. "No I'll be careful thanks for your consideration though".

"Alright then, see you tomorrow Deku" I waved him out of Nighteye Industry on to the street. "He's been different since yesterday." I looked behind me to see Nighteye. "Yeah, he went through a lot as an intern, even when I started I did-" "That's not what I mean, I mean it's someone completely different from  him. Like he's not who he says he is".

It does kind of make sense. "So you think, it's someone acting like Deku? I mean it could be a possibility considering how long he was with the League of Villains, they may actually have the real one!" "A good theory,but we can't jump to conclusions just yet".

Toga's P.O.V.

'That was close, I was almost was discovered.' I do think that they are suspicious of me now. It doesn't matter now, by tomorrow the League will have betrayed Overhaul, taken the Anti-Quirk serum, and kidnap my cute Izuku to change him to a Villain.

Walking down the street, I avoided looking at people knowing that Nighteye used his quirk to see what I would do or see for the next two hours so, I have to be more careful. "Tomorrow is going to be a big day!" For everyone.