Chapter 18

Deku's P.O.V.

After eating a lunch, I sat still as Chisaki stroked my head and arm. It was a weird yet comforting gesture, but I have to keep a straight mind like how can I escape this. 'My mom must be worried sick about me as well as the school and my classmates'. How am I going to explain this to All Might? "There's no need to worry abut them. I've already taken care of everything as well as the League of Villains."

I looked up at him slightly pushing myself away from him but not enough that he didn't let go of my head. "What do you mean? The hero's will come looking for me, my mom probably already called the police, they are most likely looking for me right now."

"Ha ha ha ha oh Deku, Deku, Deku, you don't think I brought you here without a plan did you? It's cute how you are so smart yet naive. I already texted your mom that you found a job for her in the States that pays well, as well as a website for her to enroll at. She said that once you get home, you and her will have a talk about it, then start packing."

"But she'll now something is not right because I didn't return to the dorms last night! They-" He cut me off y kissing me again, causing me to become a blushing mess. "I thought I told you to save your voice for later~ Anyway as I was saying, she thought since it was late you were staying at a friend's house what do you call him again? Kacchan? Would be a shame if your friend got hurt."

"Please  don't hurt Kacchan." He dare threaten Kacchan? What does Kacchan have to do with any of this? "The League of Villains already set up a little scene where they are trying to kidnap you, which you resit so they decide to kill you. No doubt your mother got the new message I texted about being attacked by them, which led her to call the school informing them about what happened to you."

I have to admit he planned everything through nicely. "No doubt the filthy heroes have already come and saved you by now. Everything is coming together perfectly~" Chisaki purred in my ear causing me to shudder making him chuckle.

"But Kai Chisaki I-" He lowered his head on my neck and began to growl "I go by the name Overhaul. No one ever calls me that name. EVER." I started to freak out thinking I've angered him. "No one except you and you alone~" he whispered in my neck.

"C-can I ask you a question?" I was so nervous "Of course love~ What is it?" "I'm just wondering why there is a I.V. bag attached to me" I was so uncomfortable I began to fiddle with my fingers before he placed on of his cold hands on mine, making me hold my breath.

"It's because for my plan to work, I needed one liter of your blood to give to Toga. This is giving you back that one liter, of course the blood type is O, since that's what your blood type is, it also comes from someone born quirkless, which I'm sure you know all about since you were born quirkless~"

How does he know that?The only person I've ever told is Kacchan and he said he would never tell anyone. "Yes, I know that you were born quirkless, which set you apart from everyone  else, you were pure, yet the world made you filthy, giving you lies of false hope of becoming a hero"

"But don't worry, I'll take care of you now~"