Chapter 14

Shoto's P.O.V.

"One of the many things about being a Hero is how to handle the press." I walked behind my father not caring about his constant rants about how I will be the next number 1 hero. "SHOTO! you need to pay attention! If you plan on being the next number 1 hero, you have to learn form the best!" "Like All Might?" I said knowing that would piss him off.

"He's no longer the number 1 hero! I am! I am also your father so you will listen to me!" 'What an asshole'. Looking up at the sky, my mind wondered to where my friend was. Sighing I looked to the right of me and saw Nighteye and a Bubble Girl running fast down the street. 'They must have found where Midoriya is! I have to help them!

I ran infront of my father pushing past civillians "Where are you going Shoto?!" he yelled behind me, I yelled back "I'm saving my friend!" Running across the street, I caught up to the two heros. "Hey what are you doing here Todoroki-san? You should be a school." "I was going to handle the press with my father, but I saw you, and knew that you must have found Midoriya."

"Yes we have. He's being attacked by the League of Villians." First Backugo now Midoriya? What do they want with a bunch of highschoolers? "I'm coming with you!" "Absolutely not! you don't have a hero's licenses, and it's bad enough that Midoriya is in danger, I won't allow two students to be in danger!" Nighteye shouted at me.

"I understand that, but it's a risk I'm willing to take to save my friend. He would do the same for me. I won't use my quirk unless nessessary, but I won't stand by while my friend is in danger." There is no way I will lose another friend, I already lost my older brother, I won't lose Midoriya. "Sir I think that we should bring him along, we're all most there". I'm glad Bubble Girl was taking my side.

"Fine, but stay hidden and out of sight. If things turn for the worse, I'll need you to take Deku to a safe place, far away from the League of Villians do you understand young Shoto the risks and responsibility I'm giving you? If you fail, you will never be a hero, no matter who your father is." I looked at Nighteye with wonder.

His face may give the look like he care don't care, but he is more concerned about my future, even though I'm not his intern. I knew that trusting me with this could not only effect me but him as well. "Yes Sir I understand, as a hero, you have to take risks. I'm willing to risk everything."

"Good up ahead is where he was located. Hurry we may not have much time." Arriving at an old storage building, we threw open the doors, but what we saw was nothing we could have ever imagined to see.