Chapter 2

Deku's P.O.V.
Walking around with Togata on 'patrol' it was pretty calm considering how many people there are. "So what's your hero name Midoriya?" "Oh my names Deku!" I said with much confidence though Togata was giving me a strange look like the name didn't fit me.

While we continued to walk, and passed down an alley, I felt someone bump into me. "Huh?" I looked down at who bumped into me. It was a little girl, probably 5-6 years old, she had long silver hair, a horn on her head, but what really threw me off was the fact that she was covered in bandages on both her arms and legs.

She ran into my arms holding onto me like her life depended on it. "Now you can't go around causing trouble for the heroes." A voice from the alley called out. Automatically I turn to find the voice To come face to face with Chisaki.

It's him! The guy from the photo' Staring at him straight in the eye I saw a flicker of something, it certainly wasn't the sun, but it was almost menacing, like he wanted to devour me whole. 'He's much more intimidating in person'.

Looking down I heard the little girl whisper "please don't go!" I started to grit my teeth together 'just what is going on with this girl? Why is she so scared? What he been doing to her?'. These questions raced around my head so fast I didn't realize that they were talking until I heard a name. Eri.