Chapter 5

Shota's P.O.V

Looking around the commons area in the the dorms, I couldn't find Midoriya which is strange. 'He's normally the first one up, already begining his training. Maybe the intern work is catching up to him?' No that can't be right, he would still atleast be the third or fifth student up. Looking at the clock it read 9:45, this is not like him at all. "Hey! Todoroki-Kun, have you seen Deku this morning? He said he was going to help me train today." Uraraka asked me in an urgent tone. "No I haven't. Not since yesterday morning".

"This is really bad. What if something happened to him? What if he got lost? What if-" "I don't think Midoriya is the kind of person to get lost. There is definently something wrong". I tried to calm Uraraka's emotions down as best I could by giving her a hug, while looking for a certain student until I found him. "Uaraka, let's talk to Lida to see if he knows, anything, but we should do it some place less loud". We began walking over to Lida.

"Good morning fellow student! How are-" "We need to talk to you alone in a quiet place." I cut him off quickly. "Yeah It's about Deku!" Looking around seeing the other students chatting away because it was Saterday, Lida had us follow him to our teacher, Mr. Aziawa's bedroom door. Knock quickly the class rep spoke, "Mr. Aziawa! we need to speak with you right now!" The door slowly opened to show a tired teacher in a yellow sleeping bag. "What do you kids want?" He began to close the door, but not before Lida put his foot to stop it. "Sir, We think our fellow student Izuku Midoriya is missing!"

Aziawa's P.O.V.

Unzipping myself from the sleeping bag, I used my scarf and pulled the four students in the room with me. "Uaraka, Lida, Todoroki, Bakugo, tell me again what you just said". The three stared at Backugo like he wasn't supposed to be there. "What are you doing here Backugo?" "Just what it looks like, I passed Half and half a saying you needed to talk to glasses over here, and followed you to see what was going on." The four started bickering. "That's enough!" I shouted at them, causing them to look at me with astonishment.

"You've never raised your voice before Sir". I gave a heavy sigh, "I don't do it often, now what did you say again Lida?". Standing up straight, he explained how Izuku didn't show up for breakfast, Todoroki didn't hear him go to his room last night which is right next to his. "So I think we can all agree that he is either missing or-" "He was kidnapped by the league of villians!" Bakugo said.

"We don't know that for certain, Ill tell almight, and gather the teachers, You'll talk to his instructor to see what happened, and whatever you four do don't tell anyone else in class 1-A, got it?". "Yes sir!" opening the door for them to leave they stopped "Sir, do you think he's alright?" Putting my hand on Uaraka's small head, I said what I hoped would cease her worrying, "Young Midoriya's a very smart, and capable kid, I'm sure he's fine" giving her a small genuine smile, she smiled right back believing in my words.

'If only I believed them, if he really did get kidnapped by the League of Villians, we can only pray that he can buy as much time for us as possible'. But unknown to him, and everyone else, Izuku Midoriya was in far more trouble than they could have ever imagined.