eight | rare

V was too busy tweeting all his feelings onto his private twitter account that he hadn't noticed Jisoo has now moved from her last spot.

She made her way closer to the railings admiring the sunset. It truly was one her favourite scenes. She can't help but imagine singing with just her guitar, her feet lounging on the sand, and her voice singing a duet with waves in the beach during a sunset.

Taehyung finally put his phone away to approach Jisoo, but he realized his view was just too beautiful. He had to take a photo. Quickly he reached for his pockets once more and captured the beauty.

Taehyung stands beside Jisoo and to his surprise she didn't flinch or reject him

"You know I still don't get why we can't just showcase our friendship. I mean there's no harm between two opposite sexes that are friends?" V brings up.

"I know but you know I like to be in my little circle. You're waaaay too popular and involving myself with you will just pop my precious tiny bubble." Jisoo says with a slight cute tone in it.

V chuckled and decided to drop the topic. He took a deep breath in. "This feel nice... it's so rare for us to ever being together in real life especially at school."

He slowly looked at Jisoo's side profile admiring it.

Jisoo not aware of his gaze, just closed her eyes and nodded. Agreeing to everything V had just said.

"WAIT. DON'T YOU HAVE PRACTICE LIKE RIGHT NOW?!" Jisoo screams as she reminds V.

V quickly looked at his phone and saw the time and text messages.

(A/N: his practice started at 4 pm)

"Fuck" he muttered.

"GO V!!!" Jisoo shooed him as he hurried his way to the gym as he thought of a smart excuse.

A/N:
This is me updating this story to make myself feel better because I can't seem to finish chapter 19 of Once Again HAHAHA. Take care guys!!! Hope everyone is having a great day/sleep knowing BP/JISOOOO is going to slay us soon.

xoxo