sixty | act

"Shouldn't we like head back or something?" Jisoo broke this silent atmosphere between them.

She hadn't realized it but she grew quite comfortable of the man beside her.

"Ah—you're right." Eunwoo replied awkwardly, rubbing his nape. Deep down he wanted to spend more time with her alone in the rooftop. Despite no words were spoken during their time there, he felt at ease and the urge of wanting to know more about her spiked inside him.

They made their way towards the big stadium, immediately her eyes met Taehyung's curious gaze.

"Oh he's back already." Jisoo thought as she immediately looked away, not wanting to see anymore of his sight. But her heart failed her once more once she curiously looked back at him to check if he was still staring.

To her surprised, it seems like he was marching his way towards her.

"Crap" Jisoo mumbled. She definitely did not want to talk to him right now.

"Hmm?" Eunwoo asks as he didn't quite hear Jisoo the first time.

Jisoo faces Eunwoo in a panic, shifting her body completely facing him.

Eunwoo's face began to warm up, transitioning into a bright apple shade. Taking in a quick gulp as he analyze their close proximity.

Jisoo not noticing, continued to panic thinking of ways on how she can avoid Taehyung without physically running away.

"Don't ask why, but please just talk to me like we're having such a funny conversation right now." Jisoo started then seconds later began to laugh out of no where.

"Omg no way really???" Jisoo spat some nonesense out of her mouth.

"Shut up!" Jisoo continues to randomly utter sentences artificially laughing at Eunwoo who was still not getting the cue.

"Eunwoo hurry up and laugh! Before he comes any closer!" Jisoo leans in closer

Eunwoo followed Jisoo's demands as he began to look around. Qucikly spotting Taehyung who stopped his tracks immediately upon seeing the two of them laughing hysterically with one another.

"Oh." Eunwoo stated in his mind.

"So he must be the reason behind your tears." He finishes.

♡♡♡