fifty-seven | witness

"OH MY GOSH JISOO ARE YOU OKAY!" Eunwoo yelled in a panic running towards Jisoo's side who was on the ground.

Jisoo hadn't realized Eunwoo's presence as her eyes were glued to the other pair in front of her.

There, laid Tzuyu unconscious on the ground. Then there was V, shaking Tzuyu profusely trying to wake her.

"Tzuyu! Tzuyu!" V yelled louder.

Without hesitation V carried Tzuyu bridal style, out of the stadium towards the clinic.

Jisoo watched as she was also experiencing pain of her own. The physical wounds on her legs were nothing compared to the pain she was feeling in her heart. Watching the man she loves not even bat an eye at her, not even ask if she herself was okay. She too was injured...

"Hey!" Eunwoo snaps his fingers to get Jisoo's attention.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

Jisoo nods as she struggled to stand on her own.

"Wtf is wrong with that girl, I don't know why she all of a sudden moved close to your lane!" Eunwoo started assisting Jisoo by the forearm.

"Stop Eunwoo. It's my fault. I accidentally tripped and pushed her. It's my fault." Jisoo immediately cutting Eunwoo's thoughts.

"No Jisoo she—"

"Eunwoo stop" Jisoo walking away somewhere less crowded.

♡♡♡

It's been fifteen minutes since V took Tzuyu to the clinic and Jisoo couldn't help but feel guilty about the whole situation.

In many people's eyes, no one blamed her for the accident, everyone saw how Tzuyu intentionally moved closer towards her lane, tripping Jisoo which caused Jisoo to loose her balance leading her to accidentally push Tzuyu from behind.

Tzuyu planned it all along to sabotage Jisoo, but of course no one knew that.

Even though it wasn't Jisoo's intentions to hurt Tzuyu, she still did and that fact ate her up on the inside. Feeling pity towards the girl.

Jisoo who was sitting all alone at a corner, away from the crowd, stood up in a hurry, making her way towards the clinic.

She should at least check up on Tzuyu she thought.

As Jisoo made her large strides in the hallway, her palms began to sweat, she wasn't going to lie, she was quite nervous as she had always been scared of Tzuyu.

Finally after endless pep talk to herself she arrived at the clinic.

Jisoo held onto the door knob ready to open the door when she spotted something through the small window on the door.

Unconsciously Jisoo held onto the knob harder, expressing the wave emotions from what she is witnessing... Just like that her hopes and wishful thinking obliterated. 

It was V... kissing Tzuyu.