thirty-seven | bored

This time Jisoo arrived first at their spot

This time Jisoo arrived first at their spot. She was wearing a yellow oversized t-shirt and just black shorts. To her surprise the fall night breeze was quite warm that evening. She stood patiently waiting for V to arrive.

She looked around to keep her company and noticed the carvings they made as a kid on the tree. She traces it, and remembered that day, a memory over ten years ago.

♡♡♡

Flashback

It was a five year old Jisoo and Taehyung. Like any other child, you tend to not be cautious of other peoples feelings, but yourself. The young Jisoo grew annoyed of the young clingy Taehyung who continuously followed her everywhere and copied everything she did.

"Stop following me Taehyung!" Jisoo yelled with her small voice.

"Wae~~ I thought we were friends" Taehyung wailed as he sobbed.

Jisoo panicked as she was scared people in the neighbourhood might think she was bullying him.

Jisoo grabbed Taehyung by the wrist and dragged him somewhere more private. It was the big tree that was all alone in a huge park in their division.

"Stop crying already!" Jisoo frustratingly yells.

"But—I thought we were friends—I don't have any siblings or friends but you, Jichu" Taehyung continued to sobbed. He had quite a lisp as a kid and pronounced her name "Jichu" instead of "Jisoo" which caused Jisoo to laugh upon the slur of her name.

"Pabo~~~ you know my twin always calls me that when I cry and now look you're the pabo one. Stop crying already or else I won't be friends with you!" This was Jisoo's attempt to calm down the crying little Taehyung.

"Promise you'll be my fwiend~~~?" Taehyung wiped away his tears and looked at her with big hopeful eyes.

Jisoo looked around and spotted the big tall tree beside them.

"Yes I promise! Look we'll carve out our initials here as a promise that we'll be friends forever okay?" Jisoo suggested as she picked up a rock and and pointed at the trunk.

Taehyung beamed in happiness and moved closer towards her.

"You carve a T and I'll carve a J, okay?"

Taehyung nodded and picked up a rock himself and started carving beside Jisoo.

"Okay I'm done." Jisoo said as she moved back wiping her hands. She then looked at Taehyung who was busy still doing his initials.

"Yah! Taehyung that's not how you write 'T' that's a 'V'!" Jisoo bursted out laughing at Taehyungs mistake.

Taehyung then started crying once again, "Wahhhhhh Jichuuuuu"

"Omg stop crying its no big deal! Starting today I'll just call you V okay?"

End of Flashback

♡♡♡

"You look crazy laughing on your own like that." V upon arrival stated, causing Jisoo to stop reminiscing the past. 

Jisoo let out an annoyed sigh, "Aish took you long enough!"

V didn't bother to reply but  grabbed Jisoo by the hands.

"Yah!!! Where are you taking me?!" Jisoo yelled as she stares at their hands intertwined together.

"Stop whining and just follow me!"

A/N:

Cute little back story on how their nicknames for each other came to be. ALSO WTF Y'ALL I just realized I like NEVER mentioned my name at all in any of my works.

Hi my beautiful readers, Tahlia here ❤️

xoxo