forty-four | drunk texting (two)

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Thankfully the restaurant the boys ate at weren't too far of a drive from Jisoo's home. After twenty-minutes she safely arrived and entered the restaurant quite annoyed. Who wouldn't be annoyed, she was already ready for bed when she started getting drunk texts from V then later was asked to become a designated driver.

"Y'all are so dead" Jisoo chanted all throughout the drive there and just as she arrived. She was truly disappointed at her brother and her best friend for being irresponsible and getting drunk but also on a school night.

It was normal at their school to drink underage so that was no problem for Jisoo, she too had a fair share of drinks here and there but of course she was a responsible drinker, never going above her limit.

A/N: have y'all ever drank underage?? ahhaa just curious cause ngl I'm a pretty good girl I never drink at parties or if i did i would only drink one or two shots.

"Hi miss welcome to Korea's grill, for how many people?" the worker at the front asks just as Jisoo entered the restaurant.

"Oh actually I'm just here to pick up some people... they're a basketball team." Jisoo responded back.

The worker instantly knew who she was referring to and quickly led her towards a group of rowdy people who definitely had way too much drinks.

You'd think that the workers wouldn't serve them any alcohol as all of them were still underage, but since Yongi's family owns the restaurant, they were an exception.

Jisoo immediately spotted her brother who was still chugging shots after shots with Jimin who seemed quite 'stable', her eyes then diverted to V who was clear as day drunk, his head rested on Jhope's shoulders for support as his eyes were too busy looking at his phone.

"Thanks miss, I see them now." Jisoo quickly bowed to the worker waiting for her leave as she was quietly trying to control her anger right now.

Jisoo's steps paced faster, making her way towards their table. V coincidentally made eye contact with Jisoo who he was not able to recognize at the moment. In his vision she was quite blurry and appearing in two figures.

Jisoo's eyes shot fire locking her eyesight to his. As an instinct V tried to hide behind J-Hope as the aura radiating from Jisoo was definitely scary, anyone would be afraid to approach her as her eyes were fuming in anger and her hand clutched into a fist.

"Omo my girl, Jisoo finally arrived!" Jimin squealed as he noticed her presence, dropping the shot glass in his hands and approaching Jisoo.

V's head instantly jolted up upon hearing Jisoo's name. Peeking slightly, rubbing his eyes trying to see if it was really Jisoo.

"Come sit!" Jimin tried to gesture Jisoo to come join them.

Jisoo was truly trying her best to control her emotions right now as she knows it's not nice to be rude to strangers so Jisoo took a deep breath in and turned her gaze from V towards Jimin, the man who is smiling at her brightly.

"Jimin I'm not here to celebrate, I'm just here to pick up my stupid brother and stupid neighbour." Jisoo replied, her tone definitely sounded irritated but Jimin brushed it off and smiled even wider.

"Well well now, let's not be a party pooper, what about one drink?" Jimin tries again.

"Hey man stop being disrespectful and just let her do what she came here for." Yongi butts in who seemed to be only one really sober here.

Jisoo looked at Yongi's natural cold gaze and bowed, letting him know she was thankful for what he just did.