one hundred & twenty | chance

It's been twenty minutes since Taehyung left Tzuyu's house. Till now Tzuyu has not responded to any of his texts and now his calls aren't coming through.

He came to a conclusion Tzuyu must've turned off her phone.

Taehyung was in utter anxiety, he felt uneasy not knowing where Tzuyu was or what she could possibly be doing now.

After driving around mindlessly, he finally decided to come back home. Maybe he should finally tell Jungkook about this.

But as he got off his car, feeling dejected, he noticed the red car parked in front of his neighbours home, Jisoo's home.

"That's Tzuyu's car!" he almost yelped.

In an instant, he ran with all his might. Knocking and pounding on the door multiple times. Doorbelling like there was no tomorrow.

"Open up. Please open up.." Taehyung's anxious thoughts.

Minutes which felt like forever for Taehyung, there stood Jisoo looking surprised to see him, and another tall female who followed closely behind.

"V?" Jisoo asked with her eyes widened.

Taehyung scans Tzuyu, and a wave of relief brushes over him. Seeing Tzuyu well and away from harm.

Jisoo didn't register in his vision, as he immediately hugged Tzuyu.

"Thank god you're okay." Taehyung whispered, still hugging Tzuyu in a tight embrace.

Tzuyu looked at Jisoo awkwardly. "Tae I can't breathe" Tzuyu said as she taps on Taehyung's shoulder hoping for him to let go, but he didn't.

"Uhh why are you hugging me like this in front of the person you love, wouldn't want to be giving her the wrong idea right?" Tzuyu said jokingly.

This finally made V break their embrace, he looks at Tzuyu confused then finally looked at Jisoo who was just standing awkwardly by herself.

"Y— you told her?" Taehyung asks.

"Yes and now you two please talk and get together already." Tzuyu said to completely get away from Taehyung.

"I'll see you soon." Tzuyu lastly says, winking at Jisoo, just as she made her exit.

Her job was done and she felt extremely relieved. Finally free.

Now, the two "best friends" are left alone.

Taehyung rubs the back of his neck awkwardly while Jisoo began to play with her fingers.

"So-" Taehyung started.

"Wait, let's talk in my room. I don't know when my family is coming home." Jisoo interrupted.

"So... Tzuyu told you." Taehyung started again once they were situated in Jisoo's room.

"Yeah..." Jisoo replied.

Just like that, the conversation ended.

What did Jisoo want to say? What did Taehyung want out of this?

Taehyung thought of this moment several times, the countless explanations he would tell her, but he never thought this day would come, and now he's left speechless.

"I'm sorry." Fuck that was all he could say.

He saw the way Jisoo was avoiding his eyes. He releases a sigh.

"Jisoo please listen to me. I AM sorry, fuck if I could apologize to you a million times I would. I put you through hell, I know that. I know that I couldn't have done anything different. I was stuck, I was left with no choice."