Chapter 5

"FIVE"

"FIVE"

----------------

"Good morning brother." I greeted Michele as I walked out of my room to the kitchen on Wednesday before school.

"Morning Luz. How did you sleep?" He asked looking up from his book.

"Pretty good to be honest. Everyone was kind of making a racket though." I commented looking at Alessio knowing perfectly well that he probably did it on purpose to piss me off.

"Oh princess, did you not sleep well? I am so sorry to hear that" He chuckled "Do you want something to eat?"

"Pancakes?" I asked, smiling sweetly at him, hoping it would make him make them for me.

"Well you have two working hands and the griddle is under the sink." He responded smiling just as sweetly back at me. I groaned and went to grab the skillet.

"DOES ANYONE WANT PANCAKES?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs to the rest of the house. In response to my question I heard a lot of yeses being yelled and the excited footsteps of three kids running into the kitchen.

"Auntie Wucy can I heeeeeewp?" My niece, Aki's three year old daughter, asked as she grabbed onto my pant leg.

"Of course Kichi." I said smiling down at the little girl. Her actual name was Keiri, but Michele thought it was funny to give her a random nickname and it stuck.

"She's just going to burn it." Groaned Charlotte, Nicola's hybrid daughter. She looked and acted about nine years old, but she was born about three years ago.

"She's two Charlie. She will just mix some batter and get bored." Michele added looking at his niece.

"Unkwul Mickey!!!! I'm tweeeeee." Complained the little girl crossing her arms and pouting in the middle of the kitchen.

"Oh, I'm sorry cara. How can I ever make it up to you?" Michele asked suddenly speeding over, picking up the little girl and spinning her around, placing light kisses all over her face.

"Unkwul Mickeeeeeeeey." She screeched making me chuckle.

"Okay everyone we need to hurry. Elijah needs to go to school and so do uncle Michele, Alessio, Matteo, Iñaki and auntie Maggie and myself." I said looking at the two kids in front of me "OLIVEEEEEEER DO YOU WANT PANCAKES?"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I WOULD HAVE RESPONDED THE FIRST TIME."

"I don't need your sass kid shush up." I yelled back, rolling my eyes at the teenager. He was Nicola's hybrid son. He looked like he was about thirteen and we was born about four and a half years ago. He and Charlotte were both homeschool since they aged at such a strange rate. Charlotte and Elijah, Aki's six year old human son, helped me make a hell of a lot of pancakes. We made enough for all the humans and hybrids, even though Oliver was being sassy and claimed not to want food. Everyone quickly ate and we all hurried to our separate commitments.