Chapter 7

"SEVEN"

"SEVEN"

--------------------

"Luciana!" I heard Michele's whinny voice coming from the living room as I sat at the kitchen table having a random conversation with Alice and Charlotte about clothes. It was really boring, a vampire and a nine year old have two very different opinions on this topic.

"Coming Mickey." I chuckled, standing up. Apologizing to those around me, before exiting the kitchen and walking towards the large group congregated in the living room "what's up?"

"Can you help Nico, Giusy and Tuevo explain a few things about our lives to the Cullens?" Matteo asked moving to sit beside Maggie who was talking to Bella towards the edge of the room. It seems like they were getting along well. Two girls in more or less similar positions. Both loving a vampire, both wanting to be one in order to be with their love for the rest of eternity.

"Sure. Where do we starts?"

"The beginning?" Suggested Jasper like it was obvious. Sending me a smile, making me chuckle and shake my head.

"A few thousand years ago, in a country far far away-" Michele started before Myra threw a pillow at him.

"It's not Star Wars dummy, shut up." She groaned rolling her eyes.

"Myra said shut up!" Keiri yelled from her spot in the kitchen. Making the Cullens laugh and much of my family roll their eyes.

"Sorry Kichi. It slipped out. I'll try not to say it again." Myra responded looking pained by her words.

"Good." Keiri said going back to eating her food.

"Gosh Mimi, how dare you?!" Teuvo asked dramatically putting a hand over his heart. Earning himself a smack on the head from his wife.

"Let's start with when we were changed." Giusy suggested, trying to get the conversation back on the rails.

"It was around the birth of christ. I think like 200BC." Nico stated.

"Wait, I thought only Volturi were around during that time period." Rosalie stated looking at all of us, confused.

"Well yes. They were some of the first, but we were there along with the Mikaelson coven." Giusy explained.

"Technically they were first before us." Alessio added unhelpfully.

"Dude, shut up. Not relevant right now." I countered rolling my eyes.

"Those of you you're referring to are the Rossi vampires?" Edward clarified.

"Yes, and we share a bond making it possible for us to talk telepathically, similarly to the wolves that reside here. We believe we have this gift because we share blood and were changed by the same vampire." Nicola explained.