Chapter 19

"NINETEEN"

"NINETEEN"

--------------------------

"Luciana Rossi!!!!!!" Michele yelled through the house as he emerged from the basement.

"Michele Rossi!!!!!" I yelled back.

"Alessio Rossi!!!!!"

"Matteo Rossi!!!!"

"Why did you two yell?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"I wanted to be included okay." I hear Matteo yell from upstairs.

"I thought it was a role call." Alessio yelled back.

"Idiots." I said under my breath.

"I can hear that!" They both yelled.

"Stop eavesdropping."

"Shut up. All of you." Michele stated stopping in front of me. "We're going to Alaska."

"Why?" I asked confused. What was in Alaska? It was a far way to travel randomly.

"We're going to go see the Cullens." He said like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"Can't you go on your own?" I know seeing Emmett would just make it harder for me to come back here and act normal. It's taken a lot of effort to move forward with life like we never actually crossed paths.

"Please Lulu. They want to see you and I want a travel buddy." Michele tried to reason.

"Luci, just go with him. See Emmett. It will make you feel better and I'm sure Jasper and Esme want to see you too." Giusy pipped in from where she stood on the entry way to the house from the porch. My eyes widened at her words. It's not like I didn't want my family to know, it's just that I didn't want them to know....

"Also you can check on Edward for us." Alessio added, smiling at the thought of his supposed relative.

"Wait! You all know Emmett is Lucy's immortal mate?!" Michele asked, shocked.

"Yeah, we've known for a while. We're not oblivious." Nicola added.

"What?! Then why an I the only one who gets bullied about my relationship?" Mickey asked incredulously.

"Well she technically doesn't have a relationship yet, unlike you. AND she's just more scary to mess with than you are." Matteo inserted himself in the conversation. Michele stood there grumbling for a minute or two before focusing back at me.

"Soooo. Are you coming?"

"I guess so. When are we leaving?"

"Tonight. Is that okay? We have a few more days before winter break is done." He suggested. He was right. It was December 30th, we celebrated Christmas a few days ago with the whole family along with Hanukkah since Teuvo and Liam were Jewish. School started back up on January fifth so we have a few days to get there, see everyone and get back.