Chapter 25

Hello my lovely people!

First, I wanted to apologize for the fact that I am posting this a little bit late. I struggled with the ideas for this chapter, so it took me a while to write. I also had to write a pretty long paper for school this weekend so that got me a little bit backed up.

Second, I wanted to say thank you all so so so much! 4K reads is amazing. I am so thankful, I know it isn't a ton, but I am still so thankful. If anyone has any ideas, thoughts, opinions, whatever, feel free to reach out. Comment, dm me, whatever.

It is always appreciated when you like and comment!

Thank you all! Hope everyone is healthy and enjoying life!

Love you!!!!

Maria

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"TWENTY-FIVE"

"TWENTY-FIVE"

----------------------------

To distract the kids from Myra and Teuvo's recent departure, we agreed to go down to La Push for the day and explore a bit. Emily wanted to meet kids anyways. She'd been pestering Elizabeth about it every time they spoke over the phone.

So here we were, Keiri, Sakura, Elijah, Charlotte, Oliver, myself, Aki, Andrew and Elizabeth, in two cars on the way to Emily's house.

"So these people are just werewolves?" Oliver questioned me for the third time as we drove. He sat right behind me, fiddling with the coat his mother made him wear.

"Yeah, but only if you make them mad. So maybe just don't anger them." I suggested, chuckling at the thought of Oliver pissing some of the wolves off. If anyone was going to do it, it would be him.

"Dad says they're really dangerous." Charlotte interjected, looking up from the picture book that was sat in her lap. With the kids in the car, I had to drive at a normal pace, meaning it took us around thirty minutes to get from our house to the reservation. Therefore, the kids brought things to do to entertain them.

"Dad says a lot of things. Vampires and werewolves don't really get along, so Dad probably told you some things that are a little dramatic about them." Betty reassured her daughter, sending her a happy smile from the passenger seat.

"Are there other kids?" Charlotte asked, her young mind quickly switching from one topic to another. She found no need to dwell too long on different topics.

"I'm not sure. There will be some guys around Oliver's age. I'm sure they'll play with you if you ask." Betty tried. We really didn't know what to expect as we pulled up in front of Emily and Sam's quaint house.

"Here we are!" I mused, putting the car in park before taking out the key. "Everyone out!" I joked, turning around to send Charlotte a smirk.

"Yay!" Char cheered, fumbling with the buckle keeping her trapped in her buster seat.