What's wrong with me?

Lena's pov

I don't know...I don't know what is wrong with me. I can't believe I cheated on her, for months. I don't know why I'm doing it. It's like a drug, you want to fuck every attractive woman you see.

"Hey what are you thinking about?"

Wait what is her name again, Ava? "Nothing, umm how long have I been zoned out, Ava?"

"A couple of minutes, might be from the drinks. When is your girlfriend coming back again?"

I felt my heart beat fast. I looked a the clock and saw the date. "Shit, she will enter the house any minute! Quick, get changed and go to the sound proofed closet." She and I changed as fast as we could. We had about 10 minutes. I wore casual clothes, washed the dishes, cleaned a bit and made my makeup. What's that girls name again? Oh yeah Ava, she got into that closet. It's so hard to remember names, when you had sex with multiple people. Right on time I hear her.

"I'm home!" Kara yelled. I ran to her and gave her a hug, but why do I not feel anything anymore. I feel nothing...

"Hey babe, are you okay?" I just nodded. I didn't trust my own voice. "So how was the trip?" I asked to change my thought's.

"It was great! Paris was beautiful, but would have been more beautiful if you were there." That smile, that damn smile. Why did I do that, why did I cheat on her? She gave me her full heart and I only gave half of mine...I'm a terrible person.

"Honey? Are you sure you're okay?" Dammit Kara why did you choose me? I don't deserve you. "Yeah I'm fine, just L-Corp was tiring." I tried to sound as honest as possible. She gave me that smile, that only she gave me. Fuck what have I done? What's wrong with me?