What should I do?

Lena's pov

I was just sitting on the sofa, literally looking towards a black TV. Kara didn't come back for hours and it was soon midnight. Maybe she was busy with the DEO? Or maybe she is doing the exact same thing I've been doing to her for months. Anyway if she's cheating then it would be fair, but why does it piss me off? I should feel guilty, I am the one who ruined everything.

"Lena?" For a second I thought it was Kara but it was that gold digger Ava.

"Ava can you please leave and never come back?" I really said that coldly. That girl was looking at me totally pissed off.

"What? You are just going to see send me away like nothing ever happened?!" This girl got an attitude, why did I do this? What have I gotten myself into?

"Just leave, I have worse problems to deal with." I say with absolutely no mercy. Wait...I didn't show any mercy nor emotion. I'm becoming a Luthor...

She packs her bags and storms to the door, till she stopped. "That girlfriend of yours, Kara, deserves better." And just leaves.

She was right, Kara is too good for me. She's optimistic, strong, brave, hopeful, loving, cute, funny, caring and pure hearted. For God's sake she's Supergirl, she's a hero. I am nothing like her, I am nothing...

I'm sure if Kara would be here, she would already comfort me. God she deserves better! She's way too good for this world. She lost everything...Her planet, her parents and her family, and here she is acting like everything is fine in her. How does she do that? Why did she choose me?

I promised her she wouldn't lose me, but know I've only made it worse. Maybe the worse way possible. It hurts, it's painful...like you are actually fucking dying. I have to call her.

Ring Ring Ring...

Kara please answer. I tried and tried and tried, but nothing. Nothing! What should I do?