Second chance...

Lena's pov

It's been already two weeks since Kara and I talked. As I promised I gave her all the time she needed and waited for her. If it would take 1, 20 or even 50 years, she is worth to wait. Since that day I started to work from home, since my office at L-Corp felt lonely without Kara.

I was just checking a few emails till I heard very familiar footsteps. "Well you look busy." Kara joked. I smile and stand up to kiss her. "Hey, are you okay?" I ask very worried.

She just smiles at me and kisses me with passion. "I'm doing very good babe. And I see you have waited for me." I smile back and hug her tightly. "Kara, you are worth to wait. If it would take me 50 years or more, I will wait for you...I love you."

"I love you too, and you are worth to wait too, babe. And I came here because I forgive you. I want to build our relationship again and I will still have trust issues, but you are...We are worth to try again." Kara said and kissed me again this time with more passion. As we broke the kiss, I just smile bright, because she for forgave me and wants to try again.

"I want to try again too and I'm happy that you forgave me. And I totally understand that you have trust issues, but we can build it together." I say softy and kiss her cheek. I see her smile brightly, and that's the smile I want to see everyday.

I bit my lip, being really nervous, but I look up to her and say: "Second chance?"

Kara gave me a warm smile and kissed my forehead. "Second chance..."