That heartbeat that was only for me.

Alex's pov

I can't believe Lena did this to my sister. I trusted her, I gave her my blessings and I accepted her into the family. All I wanted to do was scream at that...Bitch! My sister wanted to propose to her and now she has only gotten a heart shattered in pieces. "What are you going to do now?" I just hugged her tight, as if I were afraid of letting her go.

"I will give her a month to come clean. But I don't know what to do with the ring. Maybe throw it into space. I don't know..." Kara sniffled and I just nodded in agreement.

"You want to stay here? We can order Potstickers and watch movie's." I suggested her and I saw her nod...At least I should try to cheer her up.

"I don't want to go back right now. I can hear her heartbeat Alex, how can I make it stop. It's making me insane!" I was shocked at first on how she reacted, but then I just comforted her, trying to make her relax. "Concentrate on something else. Like my heartbeat."

"I can't Alex because it just hurts so much. I know right now she is having sex with someone else. I can hear her heart beat rapidly and that only happens when we have sex. Now it's with some...Some stranger!" She tried so hard not to swear and I just hugged her and later ordered food.

Kara's pov

I don't want to be there. it pains me hearing her, having sex with someone. I memorized her heartbeat and now it hurts me. I want it go away! I never want to hear it ever again...But it just wouldn't stop.

Alex just got done ordering food and sat beside me again. "Are you okay?"

"I'm not okay Alex, I don't know if I'll ever be. But it pains me to hear her...Hearing her heartbeat Alex. That heartbeat that was only for me."