I need your help

Alex's pov

Today was my day off since I needed a break being director. I was relaxing on my couch, with some beer, till my phone ruined it. "Hello?" I ask.

"Hey Alex. It's Lena." I got really mad instantly. First she cheats on my sister and then calls me as if nothing happened. "What do you want?" I ask harshly.

I hear her gulp on the other line. "Alex, I know you don't want to see me, but there's a problem."

"Look I don't give a shit about what ever it is, but you hurt Ka-." I got interrupted by her. "Kara came by today and we talked. Alex you should have seen her! She completely shut her humanity off!" She yelled into the phone, making me flinch a little. Buy I just had to hear those words and I knew what she meant. "I will come to your house."

I ended the call and changed immediately. I knew what she meant, Kara hasn't acted like that since Mon-El. When he had left Earth, she completely threw 'Kara Danvers' away and I mean she was still my sister, but seeing no emotion in her was terrifying.

1 hour later

I parked in front go the house, that was called Kara's and Lena's home before. I got out of my bike and knocked. There I saw Lena crying. "He-hey come in." She was really hesitant and I just gave her a hug. She sobbed into my shoulder, till she calmed down.

"Hey, we will get her back. It isn't her first time." I say softly and going to the couch. I waited for a few minutes. "What happened exactly?"

"Alex...I went to see her at CatCo and explained a little, of why I'm sorry. She then interrupted me and we later met here. I tried to explain and I don't expect forgiveness, but at least start was friends...If she wants that. But I was afraid of her, the Kara I knew never had a look like that, never. I told her to at least feel something again, not for me, but for her friends. She then went into the bedroom and destroyed the 'sound proof closet' and all I saw were angry tears, rage and hate." She explained to me and to be honest I was shocked. This was way worse than expected.

I was clearly thinking on what to say until I had a question, but I had to make sure. "Lena, do you still love Kara?" By the look she gave me was enough. She does love her. "Alex, of course I do. But I just don't know why I cheated." I sigh, still thinking on how to fix this. I had no solution.

"To be honest Lena, I don't have a clear solution. But you can least try to fight for her and show that you truly love her." I saw how her eyes lit up with hope. "Th-thank you Alex, but I need your help."