Shame on me for having a human heart.

Lena's pov

I haven't heard from her. I mean I did see her on TV, but just nothing from her. She isn't in CatCo and in the DEO. Right now I was getting ready for the day, feeling dead. This was the worst mistake in my life. Why did I do that? Why!?

I got startled when I heard the front door opening and familiar footsteps came in.

"Kara..." I ran downstairs and saw her. There was no emotion on her face, just nothing. I wanted to hug her but she dodged me.

"Not know, or ever." Did she just say that? She said that so coldly, even I got shocked. No, no, no she knows...

I saw her make some coffee and didn't even look at me. It's like I am not even here. I stood there in complete shock. "Kar, what do you mean?"

She stopped drinking and clenched her fists, breaking the mug. I flinched and was scared of what will happen.

"It's Kara Danvers, not Kar." I gulped and was afraid. "Kara, what did you mean?" I had to ask again, I wasn't sure if she really knows, but how she is right now...There is a high chance.

"Seriously Lena Luthor? I expected more...but you exactly know what I mean." She turned around and her eyes showed rage and sadness. She knows...

I turned around and wanted to walk away but my feet stood frozen. "Kara, you have to be more specific." Why did I say that? Shit I just made it worse! Way to go asshole.

"Want me to be more specific? Okay then." She huffed and was thinking what to say till she screamed:

"YOU CAN'T EVEN SPILL THE TRUTH EVEN IN FRONT OF ME. EVEN WHEN I GAVE YOU CLEAR SIGNS THAT I AM NOT OKAY! YOU CHEATED ON ME FOR MONTHS, YOU BETRAYED ME, YOU HURT ME...YOU CAUSED PAIN IN MY HEART! ALL I GAVE YOU IS MY FULL HEART, EVERY SINGLE BIT OF IT AND YOU LET IT FALL INTO PIECES! AS A RETURN I GOT HALF OF YOURS AND MY HEART SHATTERED. EVERY SINGLE NIGHT WHEN I WAS NOT HOME, YOU BROUGHT SOME CHICK ON OUR BED! I TRUSTED YOU WITH EVERYTHING, I BELIEVED IN YOU, SUPPORTED YOU AND HELPED YOU, THROUGH ALL YOUR PAIN! YOU PROMISED ME I WOULDN'T LOSE YOU BUT YOU COULDN'T KEEP IT AND YOU DID IT THE WORSE WAY POSSIBLE..."

"Kara, I'm sor-"

"SORRY?! YOU STABBED ME ON MY BACK A MILLION TIMES OVER THE PAST MONTHS! And yesterday you really thought I wouldn't hear a strangers heartbeat in your sound proof closet. Yeah, sound proof my ass Lena! If you don't love me anymore, you should have been honest with me. I would rather have to face the truth, than a lie every single FUCKING DAY! If you don't love me anymore than tell, rather than bringing chick's after every night from the club. It pains me to hear your heartbeat, while you're having sex with someone else. It pains me to hear your heartbeat that is no longer mine. I hate that I know your heartbeat's by heart! I can't stand it that you are with me and I don't see love in your eyes anymore. Where are the eyes I fell in love with? And you know what the craziest thing is?"

I just look at her, with watery eyes. She stood in front of with me with tears streaming down her cheeks and with rage and pain in her eyes...and voice. Suddenly she grabs into her pocket and takes a ring box. I feel my heart ache...She was going to propose to me and I ruined it all.

"I didn't only go to Paris for the trip, I went to buy you a ring...The exact ring I knew from the start that was perfect for you...But now it's just a waste!"

She showed me the ring and it was...Perfect. I couldn't form any words, because I was sobbing in defeat. She bought the ring...I hear her clench something and look up again. She clenched her hand with the ring and I just saw how it broke into pieces.

"Shame on me for having a human heart."